Manchester City* - cheating cunts

The findings tell me it wasn’t much of an incident. If it was, the evidence would have been conclusive. So it was probably a very minor thing, not saying it didn’t happen, but Guardiola made sure he got it in the public domain right away to detract from whatever shortcomings he and Man City might have.

Still, with that said, we don’t even want a whiff of this stuff. Even if a minor incident, it’s not who we are or who we want to be.

2 Likes

They’ll try and stick their beak in…shit stirrers…

Pep is a.scummy piece of shit. Looking forward to the cancerous environment he chooses to exist in eating him up from the inside.

And Gündogan as well.

1 Like

Them two will start in the league cup saying that he left one in the bench in the semi final didn’t he?

While all our players are still in it … :face_vomiting:

Dont worry. Pulisic and crew and sending Virgil to Dubai on the weekend

1 Like

Strange that Fraudiola even knows what a coin looks like…
American Express Gold credit card maybe :0)

1 Like

Ghana can give Nunez a trip to Dubai tomorrow.

I hope so. With any luck Núñez will be on his way to Dubai tomorrow. :+1:

100% right. No place for it and just feeds the hysterical vile group of people (supporting whatever club) that think everything LFC is bent and full of disgusting low life supporters.

The irony!!

2 Likes

It was probably a piece of chewing gum someone had been gnashing on for a while if it was anything… but Fraudiola would know that would not have got the same headlines as such.!
Either way, nothing should be ‘lobbed’ toward the pitch, and my gut instinct tells me our fans are too wise and conditioned against the bias towards us to put LFC on the map in such a manner…
Pep is just a F*ing moaning Btard

I was at the game and in the main stand. I definitely saw some coins thrown onto the tech area. The lad who sits in front of me saw it as well and we were botth annoyed by it. Whoever did it is a moron. :rage::nerd_face:

7 Likes

Fair enough, very odd they haven’t found the culprit.

OIP

Still not happy about his cake

Yeah it’s the reason why he turned down Wigan, they only offered him a pie.

If only there was an even playing field… Not so much enjoyment for the football connoisseur when one team enjoys unfair advantages both on and off the pitch.

4 Likes

The games are fine, I’ve actually enjoyed the games as they are competitive it’s what happens in the other lot of games.

3 Likes

Zinchenko almost killed him.

Think the dislike is entirely justified

7 Likes