Manchester City* - cheating cunts

it may have happened over 30 years ago, but it still hurts

you should think about that before posting…

8 Likes

I don’t believe you are a adult Liverpool fan and I never have.

4 Likes

Then again, even I’m wrong occasionally

2 Likes

Maybe you could ask all those Liverpool fans you work with?

That’s just not true in the slightest Mascot, you & everyone know this, every year on the mark of the anniversary I pay my respects and wishes to those that lost their lives that day and their families who to this day the club, all it’s supporters and even the wider community fight justice for & this is 1 of the reasons why I’m proud to be a Liverpool fan…how you’ve come to the conclusion I have little care or interest just because I wasn’t aware 1 of the writers who published the shame they took pride in was still alive is wrong & it hurts you’d say something like that (I thought and have done for a while that the 2 main guys whose name I won’t repeat were passed, turns out I was wrong with 1 - my genuine mistake). The tragedy and tragedies in general aren’t spoken about on a daily basis like the owners/players/manager/stadium etc (maybe this is just my inability to explain my words how I want them to come across) is so it’s not at the forefront of my mind…you cannot take that phrase & twist it to say that they’re not on my mind at all or that I never give it thought…I give it plenty of thought when the time comes and we all remember.

I want to make clear I’d never dare tell anyone “it’s time to move on” or “claim it’s not that bad”, to even suggest this is what I intended to say is outrageous, where have you seen this? I said I don’t want to live with anger and pain over anything for the rest of my life, this is my choice…if that’s an unforgivable personality trait some people want to use against me, so be it. Most will never forgive and never forget, absolutely you have every right to feel that way…It’s true I’ll take whatever little comfort I can to somewhat relieve some of that pain with what happened, including thinking that the 2 main culprits who I hold to account for their disgusting vile unremorseful stories were dead.

“showing little care & interest in tragic events that have been associated with the club”

Wow, might aswell send me to death row & call it a day eh? Jesus fucking christ.

That’s the furious, punctuation-free typing of someone about five posts and two days beyond the point when he should have just apologised and moved on.

You’re on a Liverpool Forum mate. Your first reaction to bit being pointed out you’d posted Sun content was to shrug your shoulders and say you had moved on. I don’t care whether you personally give a shit about the Sun. If you are a Liverpool fan you should be fully aware that content from that newspaper is going to be met with discontent from your fellow posters.

7 Likes

There are a few inaccuracies here Mascot that does nothing other than portray me as some kind of monster, that was not my first reaction at all…my first reaction was to agree that they are scum (Sorry but I can’t accept “shrug my shoulders”)…and you took some of the context out from what I intended with the next part but granted wasn’t helped with lazy posting by myself, I’ll let that slide…

I was too wrapped up with the Kyle Walker news when I saw it so I posted the the first 2 links I came to, one with the story and 1 with the footage as I thought it’d be interesting to see people’s take on it…I hold my hands up and apologise for the 2nd time, yes it was met with discontent which I fully take on board and this will not be repeated again.

This comment shows by the very definition you are not “a Liverpool in guy”. Trying saying this to someond who lost a loved one in Hillsborough or someone who was mugged and pushed down a flight of stairs in Paris. You misread the room at best, you’re a complete idiot at worst. My bet’s on the latter.

3 Likes

You have apologized twice now. Do the sensible thing and drop it, don’t react on it anymore.

Just my two cents.

3 Likes

WOW, I didnt think a response to this incident could be any worse than this. But today Pep said his response to City players is that they have to know they are going to be filmed.

So, for City, the issue is not conducting sexual assault, but doing it somewhere there are cameras that result in the embarrassment of people knowing about it.

4 Likes

Rotten to the core.

5 Likes

Barcelona have been charged with corruption, making payments to former Vice President of the referees association. This happened over a period of 17 years, 4 of those with a certain Pep Guardiola as manager…

2 Likes

They believe they’re untouchable don’t they? This is exactly why the PL FFP charges need to stick.

2 Likes

May not be a good year for Pep, possible stripping of titles here and maybe now over in Spain? Hic CV may need a little adjustment soon lol

There seems to be a common denominator here…Barca…payments to refs and Shitty just totally dishonest…Its the Peppy…!!!..not pointing fingers but cheating seems to happen around him​:tada::tada::tada:

Na, he just goes to places where he knows he has an advantage or two, one way or another (should read brown envelope or two).

5 Likes

Pep is a cheater to the core. Doped as a player, doping and cheating and lying and whinging as a manager. Cunt needs putting down.

7 Likes

Perhaps today’s result means Burnley will beat them on Saturday.

I’m so glad that I only watch Liverpool games these days. The City wankfest tonight must be horrendous.

2 Likes

I didn’t even know until I just read this.

It will make their heartbreak all the more funny when someone good beats them.

1 Like