Bundesliga / German NT

Serge Gnabry opens his 20/21 scoring account with an absolute thunder strike. Wow.

1 Like

By the way, Kimmich has already taken the 6 shirt!!

EDIT: Goretzka makes it 2-0. 19th minute. This could get ugly.

The American co-commentator (not sure who it is) on the ESPN broadcast is making me want to stab myself in the ears.

1 Like

Schalke are just tragic, almost every time I see them lose they’re totally non-competitive.

2 Likes

I’m not really sure if Schalke are crap (which they are every time I see them) or if Bayern are too good for Bundesliga (which they-…). I’m also not sure why I bother, I know that Dortmund can’t get past them unless they completely change their club’s philosophy.

1 Like

4-0 right after the 2nd half whistle…it’s just tragic.

Edit: Just added another one.5-0. Hat trick for Serge Gnabry

Edit 2: 6-0. What a pass by Lew to Muller.

Edit 3: 7-0. Sane all the way from his own half. Ripped Schalke apart.

2 Likes

Sane. 7-0. Ouch.

1 Like

Both.

Obviously Bayern are too good and there’s no shame in losing by a few but Schalke never look like they have any belief when the going gets tough. I’ve seen them play a few times like this.

I’ve had a bit of a dislike for them since they were beating City, who had Otamendi sent off, and they still managed to lose the game (at home!). They’re just shite.

3 Likes

Forget about score keeping, there is really no point. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

David Wagner still managing Schalke??? He was a pretty good manager.

Schalke is on the same level as Barça!

1 Like

@Werder4life it’s you and me today mate! I have high hopes for the season for Hertha but after the mess against Braunschweig I’m not quite sure what to expect.

Good luck for a great season for your boys.

:raised_hands:t2: :beer: :beers:

1 Like

Both, yeah.

Schalke are sad these days, they’re always skint and inconsistent both in performances and seasons (quality for CL and then fight for relegation the season after).

Bayern are probably mentally still on such a high after the way they ended last season. So motivated to be the real Bayern again, which really we haven’t seen before this for a little while.

1 Like

We barely got away with it as well in the cup - I’ve absolute no idea what to expect.
Good luck to you too.

:beers: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

8000 fans in the stadium for the match!

1 Like

8500 ! :point_up: :no_mouth:

:grin:

And both teams don’t look as if they know what they’re doing…

2 Likes

Finally. That was a really nice ball in. Didn’t expect Pekarik to be on the end of that tho. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I watched that Bayern 8-0 drubbing of Schalke just to keep an eye on that Kabak in defense,what a shocker of a game,the Schalke defense were non-existent,the amount of times the Schalke back 4 were atleast 10+ yards into the Bayern half,when Bayern won the ball back and started a break was unreal,theres playing with a high line but thats playing with no fucking line,it was crazy!! they were playing a 082 formation.

Whether it’s all Wagners fault for his team formation and tactics i’m not too sure,he gave away a penalty and just looked off the pace,i know it’s only one game but i didn’t come away from watching that game thinking Kabak would do well playing for us.

2 Likes

Córdoba scoring on his debut for Hertha. Happy for him.

1 Like

Well , I’m glad that shit show is over. No hope for the season whatsoever.

2 Likes