Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

1 Like

Even Victoria Beckhams fashion business loses less money than that.

It would also be less embarrassing to be seen wearing one of her tops.

Thing is they could potentially still miss out on CL.

A loophole in the financial fair play rules that has been used by Chelsea to sign players on contracts of up to 8½ years to spread the impact of transfer spending is to be closed by UEFA, as per @TimesSport

Well it’s a bit late for that now isn’t it…? :face_with_peeking_eye:

meanwhile we are looking to sell Nat Phillips and Kelleher to raise funds.

Frankie Boy now being lauded by big majority of their fans to return as DOF !

I guess the envelopes were late as well. :man_shrugging:

Well done UEFA. Quick out of the blocks, as always.

Maybe they could drop Boehly a message, asking him if he can let them know when he’s finished spending like a drunken sailor do they can go ahead and get the loophole closed?

1 Like

Yeah, it feels like a real kick in the nuts.
kick in nuts GIF

3 Likes

Nat Phillips was this period anyhow, as Rhys Williams has been called back.

Audacity of that little weasel coming out to say something’s been “twisted out of context in pursuit of likes and retweets”, really does take us fans as being a bunch of gormless boneheads doesn’t he? The fucking cabbage.

1 Like

It’s not really a loophole. That suggests the rules are written in a way to prevent something, but with gaps that can be exploited. UEFA just didnt think this was an issue worth legislating for.

1 Like

Anfield Watch and all those accounts are a bit like that.

He is a prick like but a lot of these accounts are zoning on doubts and fears we have.

2 Likes

I the other hand, I listened to the podcast he said this on. He never said that Liverpool were looking to sell Kelleher to raise funds.

He said that Liverpool didn’t have many saleable assets to raise money, Kelleher was one who could raise some money, and the Keeper would be interested in being number one somewhere.

I suppose the people who write these clickbaity tweets do think so, and as evidenced by how often they get read, believed, and spread, they’re right.

1 Like

Classic Pearce.

Making an informed observation? What a twunt.

The guys a twaddle, absolute phony. Most basic reporter I’ve ever come across, this dude gets paid well to spout things we saw happening 12 months ago. Still thinks he’s the #1 mouthpiece for the club it actually makes me laugh.