LFC Sporting Director thread

He has our man in the bag.

1 Like

Ward’s on the right.

1 Like

Cool, are the other two just randoms.

Just saying… Del Boy strikes again :0)

1 Like

I think the guy sitting with his back to the camera is Abbas. The other guy looks like it might be Jonathan Bamber, in-house Counsel, but it’s hard to tell precisely.

2 Likes

I’m glad I was born without any sense of fashion when I see shit like this. Ugly and expensive.

About time we moved on from the utter mediocrity of Michael Edwards to get someone who can actually do a little transfer business.

3 Likes

Some Gucci stuff is nice…but balenciga or however you spell it is god awful.

1 Like

It seems to me that we have not lost a step with Ward replacing Michael Edwards.

1 Like

Julian Ward :- “Right Mo, see if you dont sign this new contract, I’m going to make you wear these Gucci shoes all next season”

Mo Salah :- “Shit! I’ll sign, I’ll sign…”

2 Likes

So in his first year as LFC sporting director, Julian Ward has signed Diaz, Nunez, Carvalho and Ramsay for a combined £110m up front, banked up to £50.5m by selling Mane & Minamino and tied Mo Salah down to a new deal? :clap: :clap:

9 Likes

And has got like 7 of our lads loaned out already if he’s still responsible for that. Never do it as quickly as he has. No doubt having fees attached to them for games played making us money

No longer managing loans but still ultimately responsible. Loan fees normally reduce with games played.

3 Likes

FSG out!

Fire Ward! Bring Comolli back!

Signed some good players, got good prices for those sold, managed to extend some key players. Juli and the team is having a good summer. :clap:

2 Likes

Juli? Really Ifti?

just waiting for someone to do a “Me and Julian” parody with Kloppo to the tune of Paul Simon…

2 Likes

Just imagine, there’s still over a month without football. :laughing:

Yo lftikhar… Wardy might sound a bit better eh
You would sound like a proper Scouser then :0)

2 Likes