LFC Sporting Director thread

Juli and an-n make a good team. 4 weeks to go i heard you say. i wonder which hospital ward you ll be on by that time?> :joy:

He’d have to change his name to iftik-lar

1 Like

Oh oh Juli, if you love me truly, Shaken Stevens 4eva!

2 Likes

Post of the year so far in my book, and unlikely to be beaten :wink:

2 Likes

It is a very long year yet, more silliness to come, especially from the UK politics!

1 Like

Although part of it is certainly some addons, but this is daylight robbery :laughing:

5 Likes

So we made £3.5m on A player who never played for Liverpool :+1:

1 Like

Apparently we got a loan fee last season that covered his purchase price so it is £4m in profit.

5 Likes

Salah, Gomez, Jota, and now Elliott, Julie is on fire :fire:

Wake Up Morning GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

1 Like

Sacha Baron Cohen Trump GIF by Stan.

Julian Ward watching Wolves Vs Man City with interest as 10 Portuguese players starting in addition to a couple extra who came via the Portuguese league too.

Does highlight the talent that comes from that area of Europe and why we’re probably window shopping over there quite heavily in the build up to next summer.

Is that not just the Wolves team?

That’s really strange. Maybe the role just wasn’t for him. Must be difficult working under the conditions FSG have set when every player these days costs a bomb.

Probably feels he’s not up to task but whatever the reasons, his complete prerogative.

Don’t see this as a bad or good thing.

1 things for certain is that this club will carry on moving forward in the right direction.

Don’t know what constructive to say on this as these are positions, persons and roles we know very, very little about. Practically nothing. We know their names, what they’re supposed to do in general and we see the result of their work in a certain % on the pitch.

It is a bit strange after being new in this role? Yeah.

Wouldn’t go any further than that with theories and whatever.

People come and go, reasons could be LFC related, could be not, could be both.

What happens in the future with us? Nobody knows.

3 Likes

Edwards fancy a return :wink:

1 Like

the fact that Graham is also considering leaving is not a good sign… something is happening in the background which these guys are no longer happy with

1 Like

Is it though or is it just that they all worked closely together and now one is leaving they feel they all want out not to mention they will probably know with more certainty what FSG are planning.

1 Like