Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

He will leave at the end of this season should Klopp win the quad and he end up with nothing.

2 Likes

No narrative just fake

1 Like

Still canā€™t believe they conceded 6 to real Madrid in the semi finals, :grin::grin::grin:
The deluded bunch of plastic wannabees.

4 Likes

If only more domestic sides actually gave it a go against them.

They have a very soft underbelly.

8 Likes

They do. I donā€™t think theyā€™re great defensively at all. Getting the ball off them is the difficult bit.

3 Likes

Never mind; Abu Dhabi will just go out this summer and buy the worldā€™s best goalkeeper, right back, left back and central defence quartet.

Oh waitā€¦

6 Likes

That was pathetic from Guardiola and shows exactly what he is. He canā€™t build a side, only bring together the best that money can buy.

Iā€™m convinced heā€™d bomb at pretty any other PL team, including United given the state theyā€™re in.

3 Likes

Did they get any injuries agaist Real? :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

Walker.

2 Likes

Itā€™s notable how much football Cityā€™s core 14 or so have played. More than ours with less games.

I donā€™t think there were any injuries per se but a lot of their players are beginning to look extremely leggy.

DeBruyne, Walker, Laporte, Silva, Rodriā€¦I donā€™t think thereā€™s much left in the tank.

6 Likes

Not sure if Walker was an injury or not as he has just come back from injury and spent 65 minutes marking Vinicius Jnr pretty well or if he was just spent as not fully back to fitness. The Ginger looked fucked when he came off but is one of their key players so very rarely not played - could be that he is a bit jaded and tired maybe?

3 Likes

If this happensā€¦

I hope Real swoop and sign Haaland, proper right royally fuck City twice in a week!

7 Likes

Whatever happens from here on in the Premier gamesā€¦ I am of the opinion that if Jurgen was not breathing down Peps neck being a point behind an allā€¦ there is no way Fraudiloa would have brought off DeBruyne (knackered or not), if he didnā€™t have an eye on the Sandcastle gameā€¦ Disrupting his team with the substitutions he made, along with the injury to Walker, allowed RM to take the game off themā€¦ So indirectly, I feel the pressure from Jurgen and the boys has inadvertently dumped them out of the finalā€¦
The whole mood towards the end of the game was one of hubris, ā€˜look at us, we are Cityā€™ā€¦ even the BT commentator said how fitting it was for Fernandhino to end his career at City by playing in a Champions League finalā€¦
The way the circumstanceā€™s unfolded, couldnā€™t of happened any better than they didā€¦
COYRā€¦ lets take the title away from them alsoā€¦

6 Likes

Tbf, I think Real Madrid, who had destroyed PSG and the Chavs in an almost identical fashion, had a much bigger hand in dumping them out of the final.

2 Likes

Rushed back to help deal with Viniciusā€™ pace and pretty clearly wasnā€™t ready. The last time he went down you could see him it was pointless even trying to continue so Iā€™d be stunned if was to play any further part this season. Similar with Stones. He was being used carefully because of some issues and came up lame in his last game.

we had a comment on our coverage about how last year all the talk was about neither Rodri or Fernandino playing the final and now one year on both are leading them back to the final

charlie brown lucy GIF by Maudit

4 Likes

Guardiola says that the CL exit is not a failure, as he tries to convince his boss to not dismiss him.
Well, the whole world knows the truth Pep. Manchester City: Champions League exit 'not a failure', says manager Pep Guardiola - BBC Sport

When a failed project is not dealt with, the organization will face turmoil.

Your Highness please put him out of his misery and arrange for a better plan to secure (you buy) the CL in less than 4 years (right after the next rebuilding is at its peak).

1 Like

Please be true.

4 Likes

13 Likes

why do we botherā€¦

just lowering ourselves to that levelā€¦

i like it better when we concentrate and sing about our own club.

10 Likes

Itā€™s old fashioned gentle ribbing, and as such I love it! That is local rivalry. Itā€™s not mean or bitter or anything like that. And we have loads of songs and ways we get behind our own team that we deploy. Itā€™s all good!

7 Likes