Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

So obsessed with LFC that they had to drop some red in their new home kitā€¦:joy:

1 Like

Looks like some 90ā€™s band from you know whereā€¦especially that felt tip head at the frontā€¦is he supposedly there to look menacingā€¦sit down you idiotā€¦

8 Likes

If he wasnā€™t good st football he would have a blue tattoo on his face

1 Like

He looks to me like the sort of guy, who, if he wasnā€™t good at football would be on his local corner selling his sister for bag of blow

3 Likes

What does this mean?

Kids in juvenile detention or borstal would often have a blue dot tattooed on the face to show they had served time. Usually by fellow inmates with a needle and indian ink.
He just looks like someone from that place, a little bollox doing his best to be a hard man.

3 Likes

My grandma had one of these blue dots on her faceā€¦maybe she didnā€™t tell me the best bits about her life! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ohā€¦dont tell her!!

1 Like

Sheā€™s been dead a few years so that ships sailed!

1 Like

And waiting for his mumā€¦to stand behind

3 Likes

I have the urge to break into a particular house and superglue my pubes onto someoneā€™s fucked up eyebrows, no names.

3 Likes

There is probably a support groupā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m sick of running that group, nothing changes.

3 Likes

It does remind me of the Soccer AM Cagoule skit

6 Likes

At least they havenā€™t written their name on the shirts like that away one, just in case they forget who they play for.

Probably one of the worst kit designs

5 Likes

Anyway, in addition to Haaland, reports that City are looking for 2 new first team signings. We know Fernandinho is off so it makes sense that one is in midfield, regardless of what happens to Gundogan. The other, you guessed itā€¦a FB.

1 Like

Are City the place where full backs go to die?

Canā€™t say Iā€™ve seen or heard of any of them once they go there. Maybe a Walker Bunga Bunga party is some kind of full back sacrifice ritual?

1 Like

Cucurella has been very good in most games Iā€™ve seen Brighton. Also from the Barca academy. Pep probably knows him since his was very young.

Not Iā€™m not really concerned. Like I said I expect Pep to leave next year and many of there current players will decline after that.

2 Likes