Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Bit too close to the ground…
you can’t tell me some Scouser with a felt pen is not going to draw a big kn*b on that :0)

3 Likes

Is it not already a knob???

4 Likes

You have to stop invoking the name of greatness especially for a piece of bullshit depicting what is going to be crap.

I thought it is shite too.

Relieved to hear that my art eye is partially tuned in the correct direction.

If it looked like Aguero then I’d have let it pass, it is an iconic moment in their history however they got it.

But it was Toni Kroos

Glad that I am rubbing off you… I mean my artistic genius…

GIF by Rick James

Recently gladiola moaned that liverpool win all the individual awards but today two of his players KDB and Fodder. Have won player of the season and Young Player of the season awards not a peep out of him not a single complaint out of Klopp nor out of liverpool

5 Likes

It it would be more that justified, since Red Kev has only really turned up in the second half of the season.

4 Likes

So Pep switched to psychodelics.

3 Likes

Need to try fill the stadium :joy:

4 Likes

God he is such a bore

5 Likes

Living Rent Free in his head.

If he wanted his successes to be respected , He should not have joined a club spending insane amounts of dodgy money fronted by a nation.

5 Likes

In all the pre or post interviews I have ever watched Fraudiola…
Not once ever, have I heard him say anything remotely funny that has caused a ripple of laughter from anyone.
His training sessions must be fun to be around… NOT!

5 Likes

Now…whose trying to wind people up…but mancs hate shitty…i suppose today is an unusual case…

Let’s hope these are signs he’s cracking under the pressure…

Pep should also be given some awards…

‘moaning face twat of the year’

‘the person most obsessed about Liverpool FC award’

i really hope we pip then to the title…

1 Like

I read that as “pep” them to the title!

I prefer that we “klopp” them to the title!

4 Likes

Well that’s their season finished today… The Cheating Ba**ards…
… Oh yeah, we have another final next week, a massive one :0)

4 Likes

Peppy oh peppy…which trophy have u said u would like to win…oh yeah…the one we’re in the final for on Saturday…

4 Likes