Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

And how are they going to manage without Teflon…or bringing in some other snidey fouling shite…

From The Guardian report of the Villa match:

Watkins twice got away from Fernandinho only to be checked by him first time (no foul, surprisingly) and bailed out by John Stones on the second.

Yes Guardian. No foul given. My arse surprising.

7 Likes

Have we got a points deduction scenario at the Emptiad…attacking Villa’s goalie…pls pls pls…make my day…on no…they’d get away with that…

2 Likes

And i can’t look at the tv…cause that shite are on…make me sick…

Guardiola: an expert manager, or a con artist?

Actually both. He is an expert con artist

While Cheaty have found ways to continue to “buy” the PL, he’s been unable to win the CL without Messi.

It was just a few months ago (Feb of 2022) that pundits used to talk about the footballing status of Chelsea FC, another club that ruled the PL and domestic & even European cups, while being unethically and illegally funded.

It took a War for CFC to be found out. What will it take for the dirty, oil Gulf regimes who run FC’s to be found out?
Here’s a good Harvard article which explains why this has been going on since WWII

2 Likes

Guardiola is a top manager. Not sure why some even question it. Despite his somewhat lack of success in the Champions League.

City as a club though are a disgrace. Nothing short of it. The Premier League, European leagues, UEFA need to kick these ‘state’ run club owners out. There’s simply no place for them in football.

7 Likes

Because he isn’t.

4 Likes

That’s one way to hammer a point home.

1 Like

Huh? That’s Guardiola’s response? Total dick.

3 Likes

He’s a fucking weirdo.

You want people to love and respect you Pep? Turn the fucking cheat codes off and do it properly.

5 Likes

Jurgen will probably send these cheats a ‘Well done’ message because that’s the kind of man he is, but I suspect it will be through gritted teeth, because that’s the kind of club Man Cheaty are.

3 Likes

Nope.

I still completely loathe them.

no change

4 Likes

How do you know that? He’s never managed a club without a top rate squad and huge financial clout. Even Fat Sam would have struggled to not deliver trophies under those conditions.

He likes an easy ride without doubt. Wonder what he would have done with Burnley?

3 Likes

What a cunt of a response from Pep!

7 Likes

No he wasn’t …he smiled…

he’s a thick cunt, who doesnt know how to handle negativity…

Jurgen on the other hand would give a resonse

3 Likes

3 Likes

What a strange response? He is very strange sometimes in his interviews.

These pitch invasions are becoming quite frequent the last couple of weeks. It is not good, we don’t want fans entry being restricted to matches.

2 Likes

I’m kind of baffled by this latest one, Forest made sense though it matters little if Huddersfield beat them, as comedy as Everton’s was I kind of understand the pent up anguish of this season.

Man City won a title they looked to be winning since January :roll_eyes:

Really no need and players are being put at risk, I expect nothing but a blanket points deduction of say 3-6 pts might focus the mind.

2 Likes

Congratulations to Manchester City for winning the EPL title.
We will be back soon.

1 Like