Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

Yep pissed on their parade…well would u believe it…

3 Likes

God were angry.

Manchester City chairman Khaldoon Al Mubarak: “I can confirm that there will be more players coming in this summer”. :large_blue_circle: #MCFC

“We’ve in Haaland the best number 9 in the world - Julián Álvarez, one of the most talented strikers in South America… and there will be more signings”.

So strikers are the new fullbacks I take it?

Why not since the CAS ruling they know how they can shit on FFP …

2 Likes

If it wasn’t for Klopp, City would be walking the EPL by 20 points every season. I just pray that we can keep it up.

4 Likes

Looks like it. And with the 5 substitute ruling, they need to further strengthen their ‘B-side.’ As if they need to be more dominant than they already are. Pep wants the CL sooooo bad now.

1 Like

Teams that win the transfer window don’t often win much :wink:

1 Like

But, but you don’t have to win any actual trophy to be a winner…at least according to the Bitters/Moyseh. :wink: :joy:

I do like some fans mocking the parade are the same who ran on a pitch because they avoided relegation from a league with at least 6 really poor clubs and which they outspent to the point they should be facing sanctions.

2 Likes

Yep. I live round the corner from one. Trying to find the right response.

2 Likes

Hopefully Tactic Frank delivers a start we can all cheer. Unless they are aiming to finish 17th again.

Could never sing champions of Europe

3 Likes

They can only be Champions of Europe … … In lawsuits. :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

Well, you don’t really know who has actually won the transfer window until at least the end of the season

Don’t be daft. Who cost the most? Who got the player with the biggest SM following? Which club had the most twitter retweets and the largest bump in IG followers? Which team got picked by the most pundits to win the league (or come top 4)?

This is what is important. It’s about the vibe. Concerning yourself with the actual winning of stuff is so old fashioned. You have to wait 10 months to get answers to that and we dont have time for that shit. We want to rub their noses in it now.
James Rodriguez GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

Exactly, if truth be told And you could actually win it (bollocks anyhow) we could make a good case with Diaz and Konate.

1 Like

Real family club are cheaty. I expect the sheiks etc don’t understand whats the problem and thought it could all be swept under the carpet like they do at home and everywhere else

1 Like

It actually is interesting to see how many people seem to have no interest in the game apart from transfers (which they are obsessed with).

6 Likes