Manchester City* - 130 charges (and counting...)

It might be a business but clubs need to do more for the welfare of its employees, there is a lot around youth players on this but it goes hand in hand for all their puff marketing. They could have genuinely gone we will help the player rehab in this case (let’s face it most of their facilities they have anyhow), the lad will probably be ok I assume he will have insurance and the like but this is a perfect case in point where a club could support the lad in an unfortunate situation.

They aren’t Grimsby Town, though you have a feeling even they would.

4 Likes

Tee Hee… He looks like Casper the Ghost

the inspiration behind Foden hair cut…

5 Likes

Money doesn’t buy you class, that’s awful.

1 Like

Our murals are just so good. Looking at that paint by numbers Foden image makes me wonder why there are no artists in Manchester?

3 Likes

Probably are, probably don’t want to be associated with that club though.

4 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Didn’t know he’s a Mon Calamari

2 Likes

That’s just what is published in their accounts.

Added to that will be some offshore shell companies with a huge oblique chain of ownership.

Also don’t forget a consultancy fee of 20million a year for Haarland’s advice to Sheikh Mansour’s second cousin on how to decorate his office.

1 Like
8 Likes

Haaland : “I’ve been a Man City fan my whole life”. The lying prick!

In his defence, his old man was captain for them before some psycho cunt ended his career so I can see him having some interest in the club prior to them selling their soul

3 Likes

His interest would be Zero if they weren’t oil rich though - the sentiment of playing where his old man played is massively over played in my opinion.

4 Likes

Read between the lines…

I’ve been on the Man City payroll my whole life

https://twitter.com/babuyagu/status/1536304495814135808?s=20&t=ztX9yZSYJpKsa7jUDuykYw

4 Likes

If Haaland gets off to a good start in the PL, I can a Mbappe type situation in near future.

4 Likes

The one thing I’d like to see, from the Haaland signing, is a war forming with Roy Keane.

Haaland Jr scores a couple, then after the match, he has to do his media duties. I would love it if he flat out said to Roy Keane’s face, “I’m not talking to you. I will answer questions from the others.”

Make a big thing of it. Let the situation grow. Feel the bad blood.

Maybe a PPV fight at the end of it all? Keane is much the older man, smaller too, but handy with his fists. That would be a fight I would want to see. Is it too much to ask for?

4 Likes

What about Roy Keane’s son? Does he have a football playing kid? Perhaps his team could draw cheaty in one of the cups (let’s face it they normally get easy draws) and junior Keane can repeat the tackle on junior haaland. Then see Micah Richards or some cheaty limp wrist discuss it with a panel including Roy Keane.

1 Like