Al-Sandcastle - the sportswashing barcodes

Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

So let’s talk about the near future.

• think it’s more than clear they will sack Steve Bruce soon. Who will replace him?

• most of their current players will know they don’t have a future at the club. Will they be motivated enough to fight relegation?

• they will try to sign as many players as possible in January. Who could could they target?

Can not repeat myself often enough. Hope they go down.

2 Likes

She looks like the lion from The Wizard of Oz.

1 Like

You can’t fleece £350bn. I actually think we should refuse their money. As if it will ever happen though

1 Like

Would more just be a loss of interest. I feel like that’s happening anyway. Only prevented by the face we have such a bloody likeable manager and team currently, and are trying to do things the right way. But it looks like at some point in the next decade we’ll be forced to get an oligarch or nation state in to compete

7 Likes

Yep. And if (when?) we do, that’ll be me done.

7 Likes

I am sure Amanda can provide a list for the most modest of finder’s fees

1 Like

Was she involved with DIC as well? I’ve got a vague recollection that she was.

2 Likes

Wearing the Saudi male headdress during the game reduces the the chance of concussions?

1 Like

Yup, they will want to make a bigger signing but it will be someone wanting out.

The better players won’t go until they start to show some potential

Though anyone with a decent player with about 8 or 9 months on their contract must be perked up with this news.

The difference in the long run is this, we can buy a good player but we have to make it work, no second chances.

With them they can buy anyone once they improve, however it’s not quite Manchester so I have my doubts if they will ever get to that level. However they will compete over time.

It’s probably the time that Klopp or FSG won’t see mine.

Browse on Twitter made we wish I hadn’t, #FSGOUT is trending and someone believing that FSG will sell TAA because he has been dubiously linked to Real Madrid and they are getting angry about it :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, she has been whoring herself around the Middle East to get them to invest in Uk sports teams for years.

Weird. all of our players now have release clauses in the 9-figure region. so strange.

2 Likes

If and when FSG have a second attempt at a revised European Super League… If it fails again, FSG will probably pull away from LFC

2 Likes

Fairly certain she was involved with DIC

Pretty sure had she managed to buy Liverpool for DIC that she wouldn’t think Newcastle fans are the best in the world.

1 Like

What would you do, or what do you think would be effective.
If FSG saw an opportunity to get out with a profit, how would our annoyance even register?

This has gone down brilliantly with LFC Twitter, who have reacted with the measured patience we’ve come to expect.

4 Likes

I could do with one of you youngsters explaining twitter to me. Which is ironic given my job :wink: