Nike kits, money for our new CB

Holland shirt with scum vibes. At least our Dutch contingent will be happy.

1 Like

Will be good for distracting on rushing strikers. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Nor is ours covering a cunt

2 Likes

They are making us money from selling all over the world. Thats the target market! Not fat lads in Liverpool :wink:

1 Like

No kit at all would be even better.

if you know what i mean eyebrow wiggle GIF

5 Likes

It’s ludicrous isn’t it? Nike must really be the worst imaginable shirt provider.

I really hope that the money for the club at least makes a huge difference to the previous deal, because otherwise, replacing NB with this dross will go down as a major error from fsg.

3 Likes

Went from that lovely black goalkeeper kit that was impossible to buy at one stage to something I wouldn’t buy for a fiver

6 Likes

1 Like

looks good to me. who cares what we wear!!! If we win the Cl or PL then we will remember it.

1 Like
2 Likes

No Ox anymore in those new kit behind the scenes videos?

Could be off. :slight_smile:

Other than it being green it’s not similar at all

1 Like

I like the kit it looks good

I am amazed that Ox isn’t in this though because the guy got unbelievable skills in front of the camera.

Think he could be off in the summer.

Dam fine hoodie that!

It’s a decent kit but I guess as most people are saying, why orange instead of white? It does have Roma vibes for me…

2 Likes

Would have been better with no orange ot white.

Plain red and that kit is great.

Why the fuck did they put that patch on the belly (Alisson)? It totally ruined it. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yes, we will sell every player who is not in this video, goodbye OX, Trent, Jordan etc.

:wink:

6 Likes

Ox was the star of these videos, he was almost it’s presenter for a few years.

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

I know :upside_down_face:, maybe he will get a shot for the away kits later. Together with the rest of the “missing boys”. I mean, they even did it without our captain, not sure I’ve ever seen that. :thinking:

3 Likes

Sadio couldn’t even put on the shorts the right way round. Poor fella is cursed this season.

2 Likes