Nike kits, money for our new CB

That’s my favourite of all the Liverpool shirts I own, the Green from the previous year is also better than that one.

3 Likes

Very easily could’ve been at a dr’s appointment or something with his baby mama. Let’s remember been plenty of players who haven’t been in promos and who’s stuck around and some that have been in promos that have left lol.

4 Likes

Tbf, Virgil’s definitely got more time on his hands and who doesn’t want to hear him describe a kit as “fire” another hundred times? :confused:

The stripes on Naby’s sleeves are actually the sellotape that’s holding him together.

11 Likes

I’ve always liked Roma’s kits so as a kit I really like it. As a Liverpool shirt nah.

2 Likes

Roma kit was likeable when they did not have sponsors splattered over their kits. Nowadays, it’s no different from any other kits.

Personally, I think it is better than this year’s white strip across.

2 Likes

It’s a football kit. It doesn’t really matter. I don’t see a problem.

3 Likes

Yes. Do not care. Design something to sell as much as we can all over the world. End of. If we win we can win in bin bags for all I care.

Touch of the toxic thunder orange away/third kit from a couple seasons back.

Seems a departure from our usual red, white and gold/yellow but legacy fans probably don’t buy as many kits as the new age fans anyway.

We can bemoan Nike all we like but they know what sells and as we make money on sales and the shirt doesn’t affect player performance it’s hard to get worked up about a splash of orange.

4 Likes

Is right. It’s that simple.

10 Likes

They should copy some of NB beauties.

5 Likes

Yup,

I’d probably have bought that as well.

1 Like

Nike must have done a few versions of the kit with a few different colour variants.

I find it really hard to believe that they looked at the red with orange and the red with white and thought “ye the red and orange is the best one”

FFS morons.

(Not that I really dis-like the orange it’s just nothing compared to the white)

2 Likes

Concept based on 21/22 design template…

1 Like

Cringe Wince GIF

3 Likes

It also bothers me that “amateur” concept kits designers are designing better kits than Nike - who are a global juggernaught and should be getting this right

That silver would be a lovely 2nd/3rd kit

6 Likes
4 Likes

I can deal with the crimson(orange) now that he has said the reason behind it.

According to the LFC website it’s being launched in June 3rd so not sure how he has his yet or how he has bought it at a Nike shop.

Maybe the LFC website is wrong

2 Likes

He probably has enough of a following that they are using him to promote the kit release etc etc. The whole “influencer” bit. I am sure we will see LeBron in one before release day.

3 Likes