Nike kits, money for our new CB

But he said “I just been town to NikeTown to purchase one, go and get yours now”

4 Likes

Yeah my mistake. I just re-watched it and he definitely does say that. Guess they are out?

1 Like

Now that they’re released, I can show a pic of mine. This is not the vapor version it’s the replica, or stadium version whatever.

Few months back my son sent me this new one and a long sleeve of this years 3rd kit. I don’t ever actually wear footy shirts out and about, I’ve just always been a gear junkie. Football and ice hockey gear junkie.

EDIT: and I’m just being picky but they could have jazzed this up a bit by making a v-neck instead of the crew style neck.

5 Likes

How similar is the red/orange on the colour of the new one to the red of the badge of this seasons? In the picture they look almost the same.

On your new shirt the lightening bolt design aren’t joined. Is this a fake?

See a few posts up. They aren’t joined on the replicas. They actually aren’t joined everywhere on vapor either.

Ah I see.

My bad

1 Like

It’s just a touch lighter on the new one.

1 Like

It’s amazing how much shitter the stadium
Shirt looks compared to the vapour

That’s Nike. Even on the New Balance replica/retail shirts the material was much nicer.

1 Like

That collar on the back looks more green in official photos released.

1 Like

Not sure how they interpreted crimson as pastel orange!

1 Like

The kit looks very very good on the pitch.

The orange definitely looks more red than orange

5 Likes

Right? like the crimson looks crimson haha

4 Likes

Thought it looked better than this years

2 Likes

Wasn’t going to get it, now… I might

2 Likes

I thought the new kit looked quite good today, better than in the photographs.

4 Likes

Ive seen enough of Nike, NB were far better. They might get one right in the term of the contract, but the first two are sub-par for LFC. Bring back Adidas please!

2 Likes

But can Adidas help us to sign Mbappe?

2 Likes

Well if thats the plan I’ll take the short term pain! But Nike are churning out ‘product’; NB made bespoke football kits befitting of this marvelous club!

3 Likes