Nike kits, money for our new CB

Basically about Shanks changing the kit to all red and that the players would look like giants with a crimson glow.

Words to that affect

Have you ever considered that we got our design first and Spurs got given our template?

:joy:

They must’ve worked hard, poor great brand.

Im interested to see the training range that comes with the away kits.

You could see some of it in the warm up the other day.

Looks like Portugal gear with those vertical lines.

But the all red stuff looks good.

1 Like

Looks like this might be the Away Kit Player Version

6 Likes

Think that’ll be the kit I end up getting this year, very nice

6 Likes

Pardon my language but this shirt is fucking amazing. Absolutely incredible on every level imaginable. Nike delivered on this one. :fire::fire:

5 Likes

Nah. Looks too much like a Man U kit, especially with that collar.

1 Like

The Ecru shirt is a banger!

Lovely

1 Like

Might be that the Nike money doesn’t mean we go out and spend £250m this year, but that even after ‘only’ finishing 3rd and going out of the Champions League early (by our standards) and having no match day income for the last year we can go and still do our ‘usual’ spending of £30-50m plus whatever we make from sales. Plus we need to consider new contracts for key players over the next 12 months.

Even if we do have more money that usual doesn’t mean that Klopp will feel he wants to spend more than he needs to compete.

I don’t think it’s necessarily fair to put those expectation on Nike in the circumstances.

As for the kits. They’ve not been as good as the last couple of home NB kits, but they were some of our best ever. The Nike ones are probably on a par with what Reebok were producing.

But honestly most of our kits are considered shit until the players have played a few matches in them and then we get over it.

3 Likes

I’d say more of a Bolton Wanderers vibe to that one. That said though, I do like it. :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Rather surprised not to see TAA among the top-ten.

4 Likes

Do they charge per letter when printing names?

2 Likes

Yes. Which is why I’m getting ‘FAB’ on my shirt. :joy::nerd_face:emphasised text

5 Likes

People might think you’re a Thunderbirds fan. :wink:

4 Likes

Nah just a fat auld bastard…

2 Likes

HEY!!! I might be fat, old and a b45tard, but…

Oh, I get your point now. :+1::nerd_face:

6 Likes

2 Likes

Needs to change his number to something more normal and not as if he was an NBA player.

Who really wants to wear a #66 football kit with a bunch of small squeezed in letters in a straight font on his back.

:joy:

2 Likes