Pre-, In- and Post-Match: Liverpool v Lyon (Friendly) Sun 11/12/2022, 14:00 UK

Not watching the WC, I’m well ready for this.

Notable players missing through injury, still being at the WC or given a few days off in Nunez’s case.

Ideally it would be a run out, nothing spectacular, ease the lads back into things… but knowing us we’ll come flying out of the traps and try to win it 7-0. As long as there are no injuries, that’s fine with me.

Predicted lineup

Carvalho Firmino Salah
Jones Thiago Elliott
Robbo Gomez Matip Ramsay
Kelleher

Jones is a maybe for the first mid-season game, as he’s been training apart from the rest of the squad.

Expect Doak and Bajcetic to get some decent minutes as they’ve been in the training photos a fair bit.

6 Likes

That’s a bloody good team !

1 Like

Hopefuly TAA and Hendo are back after Saturday with a 1.86M little present for the fans :rofl:

What’s this? A Liverpool game I see.

No injuries and a few returnees is all fine by me.

1 Like

Must win game. Potential banana skin. Smash them, they’re french. etc

What’s you pre match friendly record for games during a World Cup?

:laughing: 100%… none for none

We’ve also won every game i’ve posted in the pre match thread on TAN.

I don’t like to brag

1 Like

Is it only broadcast on lfctv.

1 Like

Officially yeah looks like it… most stream sites only post schedules a day in advance but there’s a chance someone might be streaming it. Wait and see

1 Like

I find it odd this is clashing with the women’s game and they are both on LFCTV.

You could schedule it for anytime really.

i haven’t checked but I trust you… yeah that’s stupid

1 Like

According to live football on tv

I know it’s only a friendly but I have missed you Liverpool. :grinning::grinning::heart:

3 Likes

I’ll dig around tomorrow and post any links I can find to streams… appreciate it if anyone else can do the same

8-0

In terms of date, probably chose one that does not have a world cup match and in terms of timing, with the weather, they probably wanted to play only in the evening so any time after 6pm Dubai time made sense so unfortunately it would always clash with the women match if by that measure.

Thank god proper football is back. I can’t watch live, so I’ll have to watch it tonight.

2 Likes

'It’s coming home … ’

Trent and Henderson?

real football

1 Like