Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

The graun just posted this:

Disgraceful that they left off Hendo! They have included Sadio but otherwise the only two on there that I agree with are Mata and Rashford - both primarily for their proper charity work.

What do others think?

2 Likes

The writer obviously bumped his head before sitting down at the keyboard.

Of Sterling he said, ‘playing brilliantly all the while.’

He’s clearly concussed, possibly hallucinating.

3 Likes

That is the most Guardian article you’ll ever see. Can we shoehorn as many politically correct choices as possible? Let me try.

Putting Raheem Sterling ahead of Danny Ings in a ‘likeable 11’? Peak Wokeness.

Danny Rose? Oh aye, everyone’s favourite self pitying tubster. Hamza Choudrey? Only thing I know about him is his attempt to break Salah’s ankle.

Just surprised there’s no Paul Pogba or a cheeky shout for Marcus Alonso in there.

8 Likes

Oh dear.

2 Likes

Are anyone able to find a stream with Molde ? Every stream I have tried which is supposedly Molde turns out to be another game when I click on it.
As for the wrong thread, I couldn’t find the Europa League thread, maybe I am blind. I thought we had one.

Meh, can’t find it. But Mole just scored. If they can managed to win, they have 6 points from the 2 first games, which is surprisingly good for a team that trails Bodø Glimt in the Norwegian league with something like 15 points.

thanks !!!

That should have been a palace pen.

and that is what Oliver should have done on the Van Dyke injury, gone over to the on-field monitor.

3 Likes

Fuck 'em up, Rhian!

1 Like

Why is there a spider -like thing and a fly crawling all over TAN?

3 Likes

The cleaning lady didn’t come today.

2 Likes

Is there???

1 Like

Ah. It’s a Hallofuckingween thing isn’t? Hence the oh so spooky lettering up top.

3 Likes

Only one? It must be something to do with the day. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

My spiders dead now.

2 Likes

I’d love to kill this one but tablets cost a lot.

2 Likes

Just touch them with your cursor or finger :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You are my hero!! Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gawd…there’s 2 now…

2 Likes