Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Post in the site feedback thread :wink:

Personally I like it :crazy_face:

Really, unless you’re five years old, it really isn’t worth worrying about badges. I’ve got loads; my life hasn’t changed drastically as a result. You can have mine, if you like.

2 Likes

I’m used to pages as well but it’s a bit of a dated concept I guess. Most social media uses infinite scrolling these days.

1 Like

It has got nothing, to do with that, mate. I care fuck all about badges. I care about have member’s rights. Someone posted this, which explains that I needs Members rights to get full functions and I am therefore trying to unlock it: https://blog.discourse.org/2018/06/understanding-discourse-trust-levels/

Anything happening in the Premier League?

3 Likes

How do you read old posts then ? Spend 2 hours scrolling ? Without pages I mean. It is super awkward.

Son is showing off.

3 Likes

Too good for Spurs.

1 Like

I’m not honestly :joy:.

Well thats probably over 1-4.

Goal Son
Assist Kane
x4

To be fair, Tottenham has been fantastic in the second half and particularly Son and Kane. But they have been good over all. First half was Saints, this half is unfortunately Spurs.

Son bagging 4 goals. Whats the bet he gets sold next week after falling out with Kane

2 Likes

I’m curious as to how well Kane and Bale will get along tbh.

As long as Kane doesn’t drop his clubs I think Bale will be quite happy.

2 Likes

5 fuck me Kane doing well

The last few posts about badges, certified, discourse etc…what is it all about…??? Pls enlighten.

Bloody, fucking, Southampton. :expressionless:

Mourinho is going to be one happy puppy.

1 Like

These penalties are ridiculous…what on earth is going on? Is it a change only in the Prem or internationally?