Russian War Crimes (Part 2)

1 Like

There are two schools of thought about that. Providing clarity is not entirely advantageous, because doing so requires a unanimity that may or may not be there, and might not exist ex ante.

Weird people, truly.

3 Likes

The aircraft didn’t even seem to maneuvre or perform any defensive acts at all. I get it’s a very short window being that low but I wonder if the chatter I’ve seen about their threat warning systems being less than optimal are true.

Any views on the lavrov show at the UN?

Not a whole lot to see there. With the accompanying calls for negotiation coordinated (actively or passively) with China and India, Putin fairly clearly wants to hold what he has now and have that ratified by a peace agreement. Lavrov was trying to generate international support for that.

Europe is probably the weak link for Ukraine - certainly American interest in forcing Ukraine to the table is lower now than it has ever been, and that is not likely to change after their midterm elections.

3 Likes

Freed link: archive.ph

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

Yeah, I reckon he bought it too. Mad fucker.

1 Like

FYI It was apparently doing the rounds already in February and couldn’t be from that time due to foliage etc. (See tweet replies)

Everything is going fine…admittedly it lacks a bit of context as to why he did it.

3 Likes

Lyman situation. The town might be close to falling.

4 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes
7 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes