Season Comparison - 2022/23 v 2023/24

Mods…

Any chance of an auto-like function? I’d like to put my name down for any posts by @FowlersLeftPeg in this thread to get an auto-like from me.

2 Likes

@Mascot get this sorted, la…

1 Like

Favourite thread from the last few seasons. Glad to see it back on.

Not sure what’s happening to our club - winning Leagues, European cups and world clubs things - like its the 80’s or something?

And then they go and get Thiago - a world class midfielder who badly wanted to come to us… and wolves let one of their star players come to us in such a happy way. Is this real?

And to top it off, the club sent me a cadburys special edition LFC bar in the post - probably part of my membership, but it doesn’t usually do that kind of thing.

Its all surreal. It really is. Like this thread was last year.

6 Likes

Loving all the love guys, honestly I am. In the off season I do wonder if I should do it again, my obsession with the team means I would probably do it anyway, but I wonder if the hassle of editing and posting is worth it.

To see it well received by you all makes it worth while, it really does.

Let’s go boys :facepunch:

Edit - Finally got got round to picking my Robbie Avatar for the season, still the main man for me

13 Likes

Well? Come on, come on…update the table to show some green!

3 Likes

Yes! Goal difference. Rule 32 Enjoy the little things.

1 Like

18 Likes

GOAL DIFFERENCE

1 Like

:timer_clock: :stopwatch:

3 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

Great nights work, bossed them in every area of the game.

We look bang at it whilst everyone else still looks drained from last season.

13 Likes

Probably because we switched off back in March, with the league effectively already won. :wink:

3 Likes

Good win and better performance. Just look immense.

World beaters. How we steam rollered Chelsea and Arsenal - says it all.

2 Likes

We can drop four points in the next two months and still be better than last season. So, I think we’ll have to wait until the away games at Everton and City to judge exactly how green is our valley

1 Like

No words!!!

1 Like

Look at all that red!

FowlersLeftPeg out! :rage:

1 Like

Aouch!

Have a good look at it guys, because it’s the last time we are going to see red this season

2 Likes

How do you propose we get 4 points against Everton?! :thinking:

2 Likes