Those jammy fuckers down the M62

Not sure what sort of potential legal jeopardy Ronaldo might have in America. I know he beat the rap with the rape allegation, but I can’t remember how it ended. Payoff to settle? Not sure if there’s another legal avenue he could be vulnerable to. Either way, I sort of get the impression that Ronaldo has cooled on America.

There are effectively no statue of limitations in Nevada for this issue, but its almost impossible to criminally prosecute. I dont think it would have any bearing on him going to the US

1 Like

There’s a Seinfeld joke to be had in there…

Genuinely the t key on my keyboard is fucked and so only responds about 25% of the time

1 Like

will ferrell anchorman GIF

1 Like

We will see.

Caution: wankfest incoming, for a week at least

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :face_vomiting:

LOL at Iffy for posting this in the wrong thread. Yo, it’s the Utd thread not the what’s happening thread.

Ten Hag looks like a 12 year old who’s borrowed his dad’s suit. Even Ralf’s questionable shirt/jumper combos were better

1 Like

Just my view…but does he seem to have a pointed head…

Well, I preferred the old thread when they weren’t ahead of us for the most part and weren’t only three points behind the first place.

1 Like

Thank you very much but I will decline.

2 Likes

I miss Ole

3 Likes

Remind me of this…
Instagram Story GIF

1 Like

Yeah, that was my in thread analysis, he pissed himself and was trying to shake it off.

1 Like

Thing is weren’t they ripping into Darwin for doing something similar?

Wow, such high quality skills! Defender’s nightmare that.