The Man United thread

Oh God Reaction GIF

1 Like

United fans…
Liverpool wasted £100 million on Darwin,he never scores or assists

Then we see this :clown_face: who cost more and has less assists and goals.

Piers Morgan insists Cristiano Ronaldo is loving life in Saudi Arabia (msn.com)
When Cunts Collide
If you have Morgan as your go to media mouthpiece you really do have issues.

1 Like

Is he is a tik tok footballer.

1 Like

That would be August if it was us.

This year or the next?

Anyway, they are looking to get Sabitzer on loan today, it seems that the deal is pretty advanced, they probably knew that Eriksen’s injury was going to be a lengthy one.

1 Like

Some of the accounts on twitter that talk about injuries were saying shortly after it happened that he would probably be out for quite a while, so I don;t think it is a big surprise

He left the stadium on crutches. That is rarely a quick return

1 Like
2 Likes

That’s beyond surprising.

Some dirtbags are reporting him as being “cleared” of all charges.

Yeah, like confusing innocent for not gulity. Technically he is still innocent. @Hope.in.your.heart @ISMF1 you happy for us to discuss this now? Or big red line?

Apparently key witnesses withdrew.

I wonder why…

1 Like

I read he was retiring fully then.

Wise decision with his injury record, wish Henderson would do the same.

1 Like

Gary Nev is getting a lot of heat after he re-tweeted (now removed) tweets in support of Mason Greenwood - Oops.

On the case itself and charges being dropped - bit crap really - thought there would at least be a trial. Suspect United will make some statement about re-integration and a requirement of training on such matters related to the recording. He will be boo’d to fuck when he plays, by opposition fans, and hopefully his own.

Hard to know what to say. Questions will remain around this for as long he is in the public eye. No trial; just witnesses dropping out after a year. Not found guilty, but not found innocent either. If he ever does play another game in this country, for Utd or anyone else, he will be pillaried by the opposing fans non stop for the rest of his time as a footballer. Utd have no choice but to reintegrate him into the squad. Would be amazed if they actually played him though. Think he’ll be sold in the summer to anyone willing to chance the backlash.

Do wonder what would make key witnesses drop out this far into the whole shebang…

They are back together I hear.

People are wondering why she withdrew the complaint. Really ?