Those jammy fuckers down the M62

There isn’t much wrong with Afzal’s tweet as it’s stating fact within the context of law, the issue is as you have demonstrated Neville has had issues on this case since day one.

These come to Anfield a month from today. Don’t think I’ve been less optimistic about us getting a result against them in a while. They’ve been fortunate with injuries up to Eriksen but they’ve looked way more cohesive than we have since the Old Trafford game (hard to believe we smashed them 5-0 and 4-0 last year). Before Klopp there were a few years where they’ve been better but we got results (08-09, 09-10, 10-11) and I guess that’s saying something given where we were at the halfway point of 10-11. Of course, things can change quickly — it’s always possible that we turn up and get a result at home, but I am not optimistic at the moment.

Fair play to them they went out and got eriksen replacement straight away. :woozy_face::woozy_face:

A lot can happen in a month in football, we’ll see when we get there.

There were weird results/wins out of nowhere between us and them over the years.

I’m always excited to play them, no matter how we are looking. I never get tired of these games, wish they were every week.

20230206_073608

Rivalries aside. Football families come together in times like these.
RIP to all those perished

17 Likes
3 Likes

I’m guessing that the sales of Greenwood shirts wasn’t going to be very high anyway.

1 Like

80m for this absolute fanny :joy::joy:

1 Like

This is the problem when you have the tats, the hair, the boots and fuck all else.

Just now?

1 Like

It seems that way,if the sponsors are dropping him or not renewing it can’t be long before united release him.

1 Like

Did he do that foot movement again?

Good, wheels falling off.

Shhhh

I feel like I am being gaslit.

QSI was fine because it wasnt actually the Qatari state’s wealth fund. But now we’re arguing the State’s actual wealth fund is fine because it isnt QSI.

2 Likes

This lot are on for a quadruple at the moment, right? I wonder if they’ll have a meltdown of our proportions next season if they get to play 60+ games this season.

1 Like

Not the proper quadruple :wink:

Man Utd are the real deal’

Barcelona 2-2 Man Utd

Owen Hargreaves

Former Bayern Munich midfielder on BT Sport

If anyone was wondering if Manchester United are the real deal or not that just shows. They came here and went toe-to-toe with Barcelona. They could have easily won the game.

Toe to toe… :rofl:

Try being 3-0 down and winning 4-0 in the return leg you bloody lump

2 Likes

Utd went toe to toe against side who have already been knocked out of the CL group stage while looking a LONG way from being a good side. I know they are top of the league, but that owes as much to Real’s faltering form and transitional season as any great return to form from Barca.

This is two formerly great sides who have both shown green shoots of promise this season. But it means neither can be used a measuring stick for the other…was this two bad teams making each other look decent, or a game in which both sides can take something positive out of the way they fared against the other side? I have no idea, but neither does Hargreaves because he hasnt even thought to ask the question.

1 Like