Those jammy fuckers down the M62

He didn’t deny an obvious goal as there was the goalie behind him

1 Like

I don’t think Willian could have got his hand out of the way but for me it was still a penalty and unfortunately a sending off

Tô be fair I didn’t look where Kavangh was.

FT reporting Ratcliffe set to make a £5bn offer for Utd.

According to Sky, the Glazers want £6bn …

And buy pogba

1 Like

Glazers will keep upping it I guess these two fools will pay it.

Apparently an extension has been granted. 8 parties expressed interest. Please let one of them be H&G.

Whats the point to set a deadline if the idea is to allow any suitable buyer an extension at the flick of a switch.

Apply the word in its literal meaning.

1 Like

Donald Duck Money GIF

Yeah hopefully the glazers do a partial sale to PE firm. Think Ineos and Qatar will mean big spending possibly with more intelligence than we’ve seen before.

The buyers really hold all the playing cards if that they’re serious about purchasing the club, Glazers can set whatever “deadline” they want there’s no meaning behind it, you got the clowns at Sky getting a boner over it they actually bothered putting a timer on their board like it’s now or never the imbeciles …it doesn’t stop a deal dead in it’s tracks nor will it put off any buyers…Jimbo can ask for as many “extensions” as he likes, if he fronts up the money it’s takeover time.

Glazer’s doing their utmost to get these bids through.

Barnum And Bailey Circus GIF

Maybe I’m wrong, but their work at PSG thus far doesn’t necessarily support that view?

The Qatari group involved in this bid is not the same as who bought PSG.

I think you can also make a decent claim that at PSG QSI have done a lot right, especially considering how unimportant a club PSG were when they took it over, even within the city of Paris, but they got in their own way with the Neymar move.

1 Like

Big spending doesn’t generally include a lot of intelligence.

Dare I say it Neymar is actually pretty average especially at his price.

Going get shot for that I know but I have no regrets.

2 Likes

Please let the new Finnish bid win, pleeeeeeease.

My group will finance half of the sum needed to take over the club, and will ask the fans, through a new company that is being set up for this specific purpose, to participate for the other half.

“If every fan joins it means less than $3 per fan.”

Zilliacus plans to give fans a say through an app from which they can “participate and cast” their vote “when deciding on footballing matters relating to the club”.

its all the same folks @Limiescouse. The emir still calls the shots either way…
interesting article from the independent. sift thru the world is ending vibe of the article and dude makes some legit points

Ultimately, maybe so. But he is not running PSG, nor will he be responsible for the decisions on how to run United should this bid win.

This is where we know sports will go. Vote now (£1 per vote) to sub on Sub Zero.

1 Like