The Run In Thread

Plastic club lead by a plastic version of Klopp.

11 Likes

Leicester are fucking gash.

2 Likes

It’s no good Werner ranting at the referees. He couldn’t keep himself onside, and then he put the ball in the goal with his hand. That’s his own fault.

1 Like

Chelsea well on top… but only 0-0.

Ripe for Leicester to regroup and Vardy to nick something? Maybe. But more likely Chelsea’s superiority will start to show up on the scoreline soon…

1-0 now, Brendan needs to wake his lads up!

Hmmmm, not the best result for us. Still in our hands though. Win tomorrow by a lot and repeat on Sunday. Job done. It’s possible to win one and lose one and still get 4th but let’s do it on our own steam please.

3 Likes

Probably the worst possible result, but two wins and we’re in with a shout!

COYR!

1 Like

10 Likes

At minimum it would require a 3 goal win against Spurs for Leicester to beat us on GD. They have only scored 3 in a league game 3 times this year, twice against relegation sides. It’s possible it’s not enough, but two wins from here and the chances of it not being enough are miniscule.

But fuck it, I dont think both of these sides are winning their final game either. Odds shouldnt be that long on us finishing 3rd.

6 Likes

So to get this right, we could win our last 2 games and still finish 3th,4th or 5th?

Tiffany Pollard Headache GIF

10 Likes

Hopefully the EL / ECL situation will still be tight after tomorrow otherwise Spurs will have nothing to play for against Leicester.

2 Likes

We can even finish 6th or 7th if we lose both our last matches. :scream:

The one thing that will not happen is Everton finishing above us. :grinning:

7 Likes

Besides last year or at least 30 years ago, when was it ever easy for us?

We have a saying over here in the Netherlands and it goes for Feyenoord a similar club not as Successful as Liverpool, but a harbour town as well.

It goes like this and I’ll change the word Feyenoord into Liverpool:

You are not a Liverpool fan for your pleasure …

What I’m saying it is, grinding it out, live with a lot of disappointments, getting angry, a lot of lows but the highs are immense because of all the lows, it’s not easy to be a Liverpool supporter but I would not change it for anything in the world.

13 Likes

Alisson has given us a chance…please please take it :muscle:

5 Likes

Its still one game at a time for us… Lets focus on beating Burnley… A loss here could unravel everything.

7 Likes

Harry Kane’s golden boot.

It surprises me the level that team goes out of their way for that.

3 Likes

Please, for heaven’s sake STOP saying it’s in our own hands, some of you are pissing me off. If we knew the result of LC-TH now, then yes, it in our hands, but we don’t, so stop saying it.

WH and TH are now mathematically unable to get 4th.

I still hope somehow Chelsea miss out on top 4 on the final day as that will put extra pressure on them to win the CL. Really hope we win tonight.

Brenda and us having to rely on GD yet again in one of the latter games after 13-14! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Alison’s winner reminds me of Gerrard’s Olympiakos goal in the Champions League. Will give us momentum and we will win against Burnley by a big score. Boost has come at the right time and it’s a miracle we still have a shout for 4th and even 3rd. We will Win it guys!!!

2 Likes

Win at Burnley by a big score? Dyche hates Klopp. They are spoilers. Ultimate low block outfit. Ten men behind the ball, dark arts, physical fouling side. They will have some baying orcs back in the stands to cheer them on.

I would take 1-0 to us right now if offered it.

Mind you, I dearly hope you are right!

7 Likes