The Sackrace Thread

Ok, managed to find it. You can now edit without a time limit. :blush:

1 Like

Unfortunately I think it wipes all the votes?

I voted Moyes, largely because West Ham seem a bit toxic right now.

Lampard might not see the season out, but I think Moyes is further along towards the exit door, before a ball has even been kicked.

Lampard has spent well, no central defender yet mind, and expectations at Chelsea will be high, not just for top four, but also for a title challenge. If it doesnā€™t happen the natives will be restless and the owner has no qualms about pulling the trigger. But thereā€™s a sense in which they might be trying to change their revolving door policy on the manager, and hiring a young club legend might buck the trend and he could have a longish stint there, overcoming a few ups and downs. Mind you, I donā€™t think he can go as low as not finishing top four, or they will sack him.

Mourinho might be vulnerable too. Bad whiner, and before he rolled up Spurs were top four certs, and he has taken them the wrong way. Heā€™s a rich man and he wonā€™t be able to keep his trap shut, and at some point Levy might have had enough of that.

Hodgson vulnerable.
Dyche vulnerable too, strangely, but thereā€™s a sense Burnley canā€™t do any better and will now only regress, in sort of an Eddie Howe/Bournemouth way.

Lots of candidates, but itā€™s Moyes for the sack first.

2 Likes

Hm. Thatā€™s not ideal.

Voter fraud already? Trump and Barr are right!

3 Likes

It took me a few seconds to remember what thread I was in here :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

It was the postal votes, messing everything up :rage:

2 Likes

I kind of expect Lampard to have gone by the end of the season (That or he will prove everyone wrong) but every time I tip someone it goes wrong, Canā€™t see Everton dumping Ancelotti quickly because he is by far the best they can get.

If Rodgers history has anything to go by he might carry on the poor form into the new season, he did it with us, so Iā€™d probably go with him.

2 Likes

Moyes has such a sackable face.

1 Like

Rodgers for me. Leicesterā€™s form over the second half of the season was awful - 23 points from 19 games (12th for the 2nd half).

If he has an average start I think heā€™ll be gone.

2 Likes

Yeah I too think it would be Brendan

2 Likes

Mou dropped a bollock to lay claim to an early big sack today. And is shitting on the dressing room as well right out the gate. What could go wrong?

2 Likes

West Ham could easily have 0 points after 7 games. Moyes has to be the favourite for me.

2 Likes

I went for Frodo.

Someone had to.

But it will almost certainly be Gollum.

One thread to rule them all.

3 Likes

:fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

Go get 'em Jose.

You da man.

2 Likes

Between Moyes and Mourinho I think.

Spurs looked like they didnā€™t even get out of bed.

1 Like

I think Jose is already extremely close to sacking spurs.

4 Likes

His minimum threshold will be earning CL football again. Itā€™s going to be March or so, even with a poor season, before that is written off and him chucked out because of it. For someone like Moyes who looks like heā€™s going to be a relegation scrap, he could be gone by October given the negative vibes around the club.

It has to be Moyes, I just cannot think of anyone else so likely to start as poorly, at a club with such a bad vibe.

2 Likes

I think David Moyes and Jose Mourinho are already in the lead.

3 Likes

I thought it was a toss-up between him and Hodgson, but after having seen West Hamā€™s opening half dozen fixtures, I think youā€™re right.

A home game against Newcastle was basically their last chance to pick up points before November, and they fucked that up. Itā€™s looking like a question of when not if for Moyes.

1 Like