The Unreliable Rumours Discussion Thread (Part 1)

En English team that is desperate to sign a striker and they have money to burn.
Doesn’t sound like Liverpool.

1 Like

I know we love Klopp but what makes anyone think he can coach Traore to cross or finish better. He has never shown it even when younger. It’s a pipe dream.

2 Likes

Saint-Maxim would come in and he would already be cult hero status.

In the Saint Maxim cult hero mold I’d pick Eze at Palace. Did his achilles last year at some time, and that’s not easy to come back from, but he’s got everything you want going forward.

Eze like Sunday morning?

3 Likes

All the shit transfer go from Newcastle to Liverpool (Carrol), all the brilliant transfer go from Liverpool to Newcastle(Beardsley) (as far as I can remember)

Wijnaldum?

4 Likes

Terry McDermott?

2 Likes

Beardsley went via Everton.

1 Like

Terry Mcdermott, Alan Kennedy, Beardsley, Hamann, Wijnaldum??

5 Likes

All of you shut up and stop contradicting my posts with your knowledge. I was quite happy in my own bubble.

12 Likes

Even Owen…!
Via RM

Eh? That’s going the other way.

1 Like

I’d get your coat, if I were you, after that gem.

2 Likes

With Shaq out the door we also have another transfer window where we’re in profit

Mbappe? First of all, I don’t think he will ever sign for us and second, I’ll probably be the only one but there is something about him that rubs me the wrong way. It is hard to get my finger behind it but It seems to me that he has a chip on his shoulder, could be just me I could be wrong but I’ll seriously doubt that he’ll fit in.

2 Likes

But wasn’t really a success, was it?

1 Like

But what if he goes to Newcastle first? :thinking:

1 Like

He should go to Newcastle and sort out his imaginary attitude problem first before we even look at him. A season on Tyneside would knock any nonsense out of him. I’m sure it’s a sacrifice he’d be willing to make in order to play for us. All the easy money, adulation, hot babes and sunshine of Madrid would pale in comparison with a wet Tuesday in February touring the Beamish Living Museum.

4 Likes

So first it was Italians now we are picking specific clubs we shouldn’t sign players from.

2 Likes