Al-Sandcastle - the sportswashing barcodes

This excitement is always amusing to watch.

It took City a good 5 years to get their first trophy in. And they had a better squad at the time, the approach of improving all aspects of the club. There was a good bunch of flops at the beginning, it’s only natural.

Let’s see what this looks like. It’s never as simple and/or as quick as those fans celebrating out there. But I understand they were so desperate.

5 Likes

Agreed.

Lets see what Shearer spouts now

2 Likes

Hopefully they hire him as manager or even DoF

2 Likes

I would imagine Bruce will be a bit worried about his future.

3 Likes

Was always going to happen.

To be fair, the solid job he’s done at Newcastle should still leave him in the conversation for clubs in similar trouble.

1 Like

That Amanda Stavely is an ex-girlfriend of Prince Andrew…!

simmer down, between oil wars, saudi’s and the atrocities committed by the PRC on the Uyghurs, we shouldn’t be driving cars at all or buying anything made in China.

Buying stuff from China is ok because it all being “washed” by amazon.

Waiting for some type of Epstein links to surface.

If it was someone we absolutely wanted and needed, like Mo, then I’d be furious.

If they gave us a great price for Origi, well, horrible regime, but what are you gonna do?

fixed for truth.

1 Like

He dumped her. Too old. Allegedly.

3 Likes

Apparently she was behind the takeover at the Cheaters… AND (before FSG), attempted to buy a 49% share in LFC a while back which would have given her a position on the board…!

1 Like

Had a look. They seem to be fine with the Newcastle takeover. If they were against the takeover they would then have to have an issue with their own club. Read a few posts saying it’s racism if you’re against it.

3 Likes

She’s in cahoots with the worst characters.

2 Likes

grassroots level is still gold.

1 Like

Bang on there mate.

2 Likes

Exactly. They’ve snookered themselves with their moral ambivalence.

We should be careful not to do the same.

1 Like