Manchester City* - cheating cunts

Nobody wants to stay in Manchester

2 Likes

Man City team tonight was average.

I don’t men’s the way they played, they are just average players (except Sterling and KDB)

1 Like

Now, now. We don’t need to stoop to their level :wink:

David Silva is a big miss for City. Old or not he was still their second best midfielder behind De Bruyne. Just like Kompany the year before, they haven’t got an adequate replacement in the squad. They’ll have Fernandinho off next year and probably Aguero the year after, let’s hope they drag their feet over replacing those players too.

8 Likes

Fernandinho allowed them to get the upper hand in the last 15, Leeds may have won that without him.

4 Likes

Just posted on Virg’s thread about an player’s aura and influence. It also mentioned the Kompany had that, but now City does not have someone like that in their mix.

1 Like

I don’t know about aura but Ederson certainly can cause the odd severe headache…

1 Like

Here’s a sobering thought if anyone reading this is lurking Manchester club supporter. Your two teams started the weekend 13th and 14th and Red Manc fan anything other than an away win tomorrow at Spurs leaves the two teams at best in 12th and 13th. At that rate of progress by Christmas you’ll be the top two…

I’m thinking comfortably…eighth.

Over next 6 weeks or so City play ourselves, Arsenal, Spurs, Sheffield United and several CL games.

With exception of easy game against West Ham they have a difficult run of fixtures.

Could see them 10+ points behinds by the 1st of December

3 Likes

More or less tied for eighth, both poised for a Europa league qualification bid in the second half of the season

Rihan Brewster bangs in a couple of the goals he would have scored for us eventually against them…

3 Likes

They are going to be 8 points behind by Sunday.

2 Likes

Bielsa asked Pep what he thought about the game. I get a real kick out of that.

2 Likes

Hahaha. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A satirical piece by PP.

6 Likes

It really is amazing.

Two seasons ago, I thought this was the best side on the planet, and there was no way that despite having the second best side on the planet, we would win the title.

Now, I think Pep will be gone at the end of the season, and they will have a massive rebuild. In the meantime, we could once again become the most club that have won more league championships than anyone.

I’m sorry Shanks, but who signs the cheques does matter.

3 Likes

If they don’t start playing better, will he last until the end of the season? Do we add his name to sack race contenders? Maybe not yet. Look like killers for 20 minutes the last two weeks, utterly ordinary and lacking motivation thereafter. That’s management IMO.

2 Likes

LOL, its confirmed, City stink!!!

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola says “winners have a good perfume, and when you don’t win you smell so bad”

3 Likes

He reminds me more and more of an edgy-romantic 13 y/o MySpace “poet”. Albeit without the hair, obviously.

Rawr XD, Pep. Rawr XD.

2 Likes

It’s a good reflection of their team’s attitude. As said earlier in this thread, no one fears them anymore. There was a time that I couldn’t wait for Pep to leave, but now I couldn’t care less.

7 Likes