Arne Slot - Head Coach

Can’t say that I like the new rule tbh, especially when we’re going to have a CL game at home.
Weird

What is the new rule?

No team hotel anymore for home games

Where is the no team hotel anymore for home games money, John?

8 Likes

Doubt it will last long.

I give it no more than 5 home games before someone is running late due to not being able to get through the crowd.

4 Likes

I think this is totally wrong and dangerous but maybe we need to save money?

Slot’s just gonna ask our lads to turn up at 7am for breakfast.

4 Likes

I always liked the hotel for home games thing because it then makes going away and having to do it feel much more typical. It makes it easier for the players to develop a single pre-game ritual. But it has to be a good amount of money over the course of an entire season.

4 Likes

The players have earned their lenience from Klopp. They still have to get to that stage with Slot.

Demand the players turn up for Breakfast is bad, allowing the players to spend time with their families on Friday night.

Also bad…

Maybe you should just say you dislike Slot. Ultimately his time will be decided by the decisions he makes.

3 Likes

So we had a manager who came in, revolutionised our beloved club, won our hearts and a shit load of trophys. Then his replacement is a quietly spoken bloke who seems to have slightly tweaked an almost perfect formula and it looks brilliant.

Now where have we seen this before?

Nah, I’ve got nothing……

7 Likes

Well it wasn’t all plain sailing. As the man once said himself, “I’ve been here during the bad times too – one year we came second.”

13 Likes

Politics in the Slot thread?!?!?!?

Oh my…

https://x.com/haveigotnews/status/1828085937978663037?t=ev3ekeivzYLd4yxhmSNU6A&s=19

Fuck the Tories, long live Arne!!! All hail our new bald overlord!!

The Liverpool Football Club is a cultural touchstone, and they hate us coz they ain’t us.

5 Likes

They’ll still meet at Kirkby in the morning then get the coach to the ground. They won’t be fighting their way through matchday traffic.

1 Like

She would struggle to know what day it was.

2 Likes

I’ve been told by a reliable source in my imagination that she still requires L and R written on her shoes to know which is which.

2 Likes

Oh I laugh but yeah I struggle to remember which is which due to my dyslexia

1 Like

Having dyslexia makes it understandable.

Her being a nupty is not an excuse though.

1 Like

True, I generally work better with East and West.

https://www.youtube.com/live/FBJCNeGGXqw?si=cX_qJv9O31JJBbjh

Press conference Mutd

1 Like