Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

What?

Up until 2 years ago he was one of Chelsea’s best players.

He’s no Winston Bogarde.

10 Likes

MotD

Micah Richards: Disastrous, I mean there’s no other word for it, really
Lineker: Shambolic?
Richards: Shambolic, all the words under the sun…

:rofl:

6 Likes

Then like any new word just learnt…
He used it half a dozen times in his following assessments.!

The calibre of punditry is absolutely shocking these days

10 Likes

Micah Richards is a shit pundit

4 Likes

And they get paid a fortune for it as well.

3 Likes

I Have to say Souness and Keane are probably are my favourites.

Speak a lot of sense and keep in simple.

Not afraid to say something controversial either

1 Like

Thing about both of them is they were no nonsense winners as players who then found out it isn’t straight forward winning as a manager. Some of the other pundits barely deserve to be in the studio based on their football exploits, let alone their cliched inanities.

2 Likes

Must be tough to be like that, in a team laregely surrounded by winners and then have to comment on some of the exploits of footballers today, who are earning way more and above what they ever earned

2 Likes

Gunners dead last after three matches. Zero goals scored. Nine conceded. Funny as hell. Stranger than fiction.

1 Like

Tottenham top and Arsenal at the arse end of the table.

Should be fun on the Spurs forums. But probably won’t be.

1 Like

So, has Arteta already been fired, or next week only?

I wonder if there is a relationship. In former days, English refereeing was respected throughout Europe, then Sky came in with the big money, refs became very well paid, and the rest is history (the current laughing stock in Europe).

Maybe it’s the same with punditry? The more money they get paid, the shittier they are?

3 Likes

1 Like

Rafa will snap him up if the price is low enough

1 Like

In fairness to Arteta, he’s right about Maitland-Niles (in not starting him). He’s not good enough but I’d be taking any money on the table for him not trying to hold him back as a squad option.

Willock, on the other hand, was good enough.

1 Like

Arsenal will probably sack him after the window.

Which is as counter productive as you get, the good move on Klopp was the management have him a full week with his legs under the table.

Arsenal will probably sack Arteta on Friday night before the game.

1 Like

Ye that’s probably what these bone heads will do

If they sack him, in my opinion they need somebody who can go in there and sort it out.

Rafa would have been perfect for the job but hey ho.

I wonder what sort of calibre manager they’d attract at the moment. They need to find somebody who is big enough to sort the fucking players out and somebody good enough to get them at least back into some form Of European football. Europa league and the. 3-4 good windows where they can build for top 4

1 Like

Arsenal won’t sack him yet and even if they keep struggling they will be in no hurry to replace him.

I do think that if they haven’t sacked him now he will get the next period of matches.

If they don’t improve he will be gone then, it’s kind of the perfect scenario for them, it just so happens they are so bad currently.

He’ll be sacked if he loses the match against Spurs (even if he wins the other three matches)