Blud, it's the Arsenal shithouse FC thread, fam

I met Larry Johnson shortly after he retired and he was wearing a similar t shirt :joy:

1 Like

I never thought that team could lose. 5 future NBA players…excellent coach…the world-famous Amoeba Defense.

Duke has always been a pet hate of mine…hasn’t changed

Jesus at Arsenal is going just as I predicted, even sooner than I felt it would.

Initially pretty positive for the Arsenal side he was getting into, but eventually he will find himself in the same situation like at City and Arsenal will keep looking for a new “main man up top” (when in the eyes of many, he was going to be the ‘one’).

In general terms, comparing different clubs, how many years it took them to achieve something, where they started, how they evolved is… pretty useless.

They should just look at themselves and decide what’s best for them. And I think that objectivelly it’s a pretty easy decision: continue with this. They’re not far.

In some football phases I think they played the best stuff in the league this season.

9 Likes

https://x.com/DeadlineDayLive/status/1794795272239038533

2 Likes

Rashford clearly feels he has won enough in his career already and it’s now time to find a nice pad to relax at down in London :rofl:

4 Likes

Rashford needs a fresh start. A few years ago he looked like he had the lot, and would go on to become world class. He has spluttered along since then, occasionally showing what he can do, but mostly not.

He has had a succession of dodgy managers in an underperforming Man Utd side, and if he looks at himself he has also not shown the professionalism or requisite effort on too many occasions.

There still exists the possibility that in the right context he might get something back and explode into life. Depending on the price there’s a chance someone might get a bargain.

Mind you, if he moves to London he will be surrounded by Man Utd fans :joy: and they will give him dogs abuse.

1 Like

Don’t see a difference compared to his position right now.

1 Like

Rashford to Arsenal? Really not sure.

Could be a great move for all parties. Could also end up in catastrophe.

Yep, the fella needs a fresh start.

Rotating with Saka, and also switching around with Martinelli, Havertz and Trossard, could be a very good group for Arsenal up front. I’m assuming they will move Jesus on, as that looks on the cards.

1 Like

Another striker that isn’t a quality finisher.

1 Like

He’s currently not surrounded by utd fans

WTF happened to his face?

1 Like

He’s always been fucking ugly.

2 Likes

I thought Bond killed that guy

9 Likes

He lost his precious ring. Got kinda anxious about it.

6 Likes

You’ve got him confused with Moyes.

1 Like

The Hills Have Eyes. Follically enhanced. Yep.

He had a dalliance with a panda.