Blud, it's the Arsenal thread, fam

I think I’ve fucked them over at least Man Utd didn’t win

1 Like

Spurs need to win now to rub salt in the wounds.:grinning::grinning:

1 Like

That is now looking like a colossal mistake. They were in much better form then, the only reason I would say there are not yet in freefall is that their next match is against Southampton

4 Likes

Groundhog Day

Not that it helped them. Unbelievable how none of the teams 4-6 just can’t pull away. Arse bottling it with 3 losses in a row now.

5 Likes

They’ve looked shit since we beat them

4 Likes

They were on a great run until we beat them, now it’s 4 loses from last 5 games.

1 Like

Isn’t that the same story as when we beat them at the start of the season?

3 Likes

Yup pretty much I think they got back at it quicker last time mins.

1 Like

No Tierney, no Partey. This is my attempt at humorous pun, actually. Please find it funny, y’all!

No, seriously, without these two but especially Tierney, they are facing an uphill task for that fourth spot, more so when you remember that Tavares is their main option when Tierney is out. To think that I labelled them favourites for that fourth spot… If they don’t nail it in the end, I just hope that Man United somehow won’t creep into top four at their and Tottenham’s expense.

6 Likes

Tavares is the worst player I’ve seen in the league this season so it’s no surprise they struggle with him in the team.

It’s like watching Lovren’s worst game every week seeing him trying to play out from the back.

5 Likes

As @Nikola said Tierney is a massive loss for them, their form seems to go up and down and with him.

angry get out GIF

Yep, I think this is fair. Arteta did some brave work in starting his cull early, but we’re now seeing the other side of that decision. It’s left with a first team of effectively about 11 outfield players, with the drop off to the next in line considerable. And even then that strongest side still includes some borderline guys like Xhaka.

1 Like

Emile Smith-Rowes new tattoo.

The tattoo artist started at llll o‘clock and was finished at Xlll :joy:

Broken clock couldn’t even get it right twice a day!

2 Likes

At least he didn’t go and stick a cannon on it, could get awkward in a few years.

The funny thing is that Tierney actually isn’t that good. They could have probably stuck on with Bellerin on the other side. Atleast would have given them something on attack even if Bellerin is on a downward curve.

Ben White is over-rated (not maguire level of being over-rated , but he’s not someone who’s a starting CB for a club wanting CL). Ramsdale is decent enough i reckon. But they still have a lot to do to get rid of the likes of Xhaka and the others there.

Also not sure on the logic of spending 28M on Saliba and then having him on loan. Either he’s good enough for the club or he isn’t. And how the fuck do you gauge whether he’s good enough when you don’t even play him

1 Like