Blud, it's the Arsenal thread, fam

Where he played so far, RB or RCB, especially when they make that shift with Zinchenko or now White coming inside (like Stones does). Holding is not staying I don’t think. Tomiyasu can remain at backup RB. And White can be used more at CB, pushing the weakest link out, Gabriel sometimes.

https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1679971409777311745?s=20

Havertz, Rice and Timber, they will be playing for the PL title …

FIFY

2 Likes

FIFY

Maybe, just maybe. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth: :grinning:

edit: oops, I mean relegation. That’s what come of trying to type while having not slept for the last 30 hours. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

FIFY

We can laugh all we want about Arsenal but they were right in it until 10 games before the end.

They got stronger in defence and in midfield and will be right in it again to challenge Cheaty.

1 Like

Their first XI is looking good, but they simply don’t have the depth. City’s financial doping means that they can have top class replacements sat on the bench- Arsenal don’t have that luxury.

2 Likes

Is it a given?
Didn’t the club formerly referred to by many as Chelski, strenthen heavily previously and then tumbled down the tables?

Thats why I cal it challenging just as I hope we will do. Those sportswhasers remain the favorite IMO.

The only given in life is that we all die.

they were never in it like we were. City had 2 games in hand and went to Emirates and smashed them. Then the other game in hand was arsenal at home and what happened? smashed.
If you look at Arsenals results and stats after World Cup its really poor. condeeded loads of goals and shots, blew 2 goal leads and they got lucky in a lot of games - forget the game the went 2 down in and won 3-2 and they celebrated like they had won it in March…
If you want to win league you need to take a least 4 points from City. Not lose twice conceeding 7. Yes we got smashed by City away the year we won it but we were still hungerover from winning it.

Arsenal done well but they were never winning the league as they cant get anywhere near City when playing them.

Pressure is really on Arteta now. Spent over £200m. Must be nice to have owners like that but now Arsenal have CL to add to mix and still dont have a good squad beyond first 11.

2 Likes

They done well for 2/3rds of the season… the easy part.!
Then they had to play with the added pressures of taking their winning ways to the wire… Couldn’t handle it and the wheels came off.
Arteta needed to step-up and shoulder the extra responsibility at this point… he failed because he let the pressure get to himself, and continued to act like a twat on the touchline

Again, this just demonstrates to me, how special it was the way Jurgen drove our guys to the finishing line :0) Gawd help us when he moves on

1 Like

Keep on underestimating Arsenal guys, we will see how they did in May.

They did last year … I am saying they will give Cheaty a run for their money just as us I hope.

1 Like

im not under estimating them they did do well but didnt really lay a glove on city. they went out of all the cups and europe early - before the league gets serious and still blew it with 1 game a week

4 Likes

I think it was Arteta that blew it… the players had shown they could win games

They were fucked with Saliba missing games.
And with Jesus being a cunt.

A lot of complacency and wishful thinking on here. Arsenal will be an excellent team next season. They have heavily invested in a team that was already very good. We may be even better or we may not, but they will be serious challengers.