Breaking News Thread

So your saying they’re not the brightest lightbulbs in the packet?

I was utterly confused by the Maryland state song (just seen that apparently they replaced it in 2021).

Kentucky and Maryland were both complicated states, south of the Mason-Dixon but very much split.

1 Like

Bruce Willis Wtf GIF

They missed local chippy the ‘Golden Chip’. People come from far and wide to this tiny west London shop. There are queues on Friday night through to the weekend.

1 Like

best fish and chips I’ve had were at the Kingfisher Bay Resort at Fraser Island. If you’ve never had it made with fresh barramundi, you’re missing out.

Given that he knifed children as young as one, would anybody not press the button in the dangerous chair?

According to Le Monde his naturalisation application in Sweden had been denied due to his service in the Syrian Army. I believe he was also estranged from his wife and young child…so the prick decided to go to France and stab some babies.

11yr old British child has been shot dead in Brittany.
Apparently, it was a result of a neighbour dispute.
I don’t know what to say anymore.

All over the German news that Silvio Berlusconi is dead.

1 Like

Insane! Neighbour dispute over land?

No tears here

2 Likes

Good riddance.

RIP

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1668083952039362561?s=20

No comment needed

Fuck that shit. Burn baby, burn.

2 Likes

Wtf!

Two of the people killed, have been confirmed as students at the University of Nottingham.

The murderer is believed to be a non-British citizen with a history of mental illness.

1 Like

As a Nottingham dweller, it’s heartbreaking to see this happen in my city.

The police have been very cagey about releasing any details on the attacker, and are still maintaining a strong anti-terrorism presence in the city, it’s probably to wait until the police release more details about the attacker.

2 Likes

The alleged offender has now been charged with three counts of murder. I’m surprised how little comment there’s been on here, regarding this incident.