Breaking News Thread

Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

1 Like

Former President Donald J Trump arrives at the Washington DC courthouse for his arraignment.

Meanwhile in the real world where people are not being bought and sold for nine-figure sums …
https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1689969250805391361?s=20

Nurse Lucy Letby found guilty of murdering seven babies, at the Countess of Chester Hospital.

Can’t wait to hear the follow up story of when the inmates get the bitch.

Evil to the core.

Did it because she was craving attention I heard

Lock her up with a room full of mothers

What’s more terrible is the Trust ignored consultants for months when they were insisting something is wrong

3 Likes

Noooo, that’s against her human rights. She should be put in a nice protected wing with other like minded people at the tax payers’ expense for the remainder of her life. Putting her in an ordinary prison with mothers might be dangerous for her and we can’t have that. No, not at all. After all, she might not be guilty, lots of examples where that’s happened over the years. The legal system is dreadful and all the police are bent, can’t be trusted at all and all hideously misogynistic toxic males. Entirely the fault of BREXIT and the bastard Tories.

#phonehacked

Nothing less than a whole life sentence will suffice and she should be dragged into court for sentencing.

Not just that but the forced the consultants to apologise to her for the stress caused by raising their concerns

Lucy Letby has been given a whole life sentence.

…with no provisions for early release. A whole life order. She will spend the rest of her life in prison.

Just read through that. A whole life sentence is not enough.

It’s the absolute maximum sentence we have in the UK.

3 Likes

I can’t believe they gave her the option of not showing up in court for her sentencing :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I have a number of couples in my friend and family circles who have been unable to have their own child. I’ve seen how difficult that is for them. But then to have your baby murdered by a person who is supposed to preserve life?

No sentence can be harsh enough.

I don’t know if they do mental health assessment but this should absolutely be mandatory for all doctors and nurses.

Can’t have psychopaths be in charge of their peoples lives

1 Like

Noose.

Anybody disagree?

1 Like

Both days of it hopefully.

If she was given the choice of being able to end her life now or spend the next fifty years in HMP in abject fear and looking over her shoulder every single day , which do you think she’d choose ?

3 Likes

Feels too easy an out

4 Likes