Breaking News Thread

You left out, he’s also an Everton fan.

3 Likes

True. Along with having played for United, that is his worst trait.

As for Vardy, if your spouse earns £160000 a week then you don’t need to sell gossip to a rag. The only reason I can think to do so is because you are a cunt.

Greed, pure greed.

1 Like

Exactly. Goes to show how much of a bad dickhead Vardy must be.

1 Like

Do u think she wanted to be ‘top wag’…she does kiss n tell stories very easy…me thinks…

Steptoe coming in for the same crap sketch treatment as Rooney…
With many thinking he looks like The Moon :0)

The artist liked shaving cream on that day.

1 Like

How does the artist think that looks anything like Vardy? And they get paid for that.

There’s an opening for @gasband as a courtroom artist. He couldn’t do a worse job surely.

4 Likes

I don’t really fancy wasting my talent doing unpaid non-commissioned jobs. But since you all recognized my talents, here goes.

8 Likes

We are truely blessed to be able to see such genuis in our lifetime

6 Likes

Cmon you are too kind to place me on the same level as Michangelo, although it’s true.

3 Likes

I love the way you’ve captured the blue of his eyes.

A*

4 Likes

What? You know who it’s supposed to be?

Not round enough for Rooney, not pointy enough for Vardy

Looks like you have some good level of arts appreciation because I thought that was not immediately obvious to the untrained eye.

3 Likes

None of the people concerned come out looking good with this incident… Rebekah Vardy especially.

Only makes Jamie Vardy look even more idiotic than Rooney and thats quite something tough to do.

If i was the legal advisor for Vardy or any sorta advisor for him , i would have suggested he distance himself from these proceedings totally. His support for the indefensible (even if its his wife) only shows what a clueless idiot (football apart) he is … Which is probably the case with most footballers (our lot under Jurgen excepted)

I like Jamie Vardy and his story btw. Coming from the non leagues to winning the league with leicester is something of a dream story which would make for a good movie etc etc.

But his credibility has taken an absolute battering after this.

1 Like

Interpretative portrait. Good to see you trying to interpret my art. You are getting into the groove of understanding my abstract art.

He has got no mouth, but eyes like Mesut Ozil :0)

Nice, although you missed the nob above the eyes