Breaking News Thread

Don’t you love tradition :+1:

Agree completely :+1:

It’s remarkable how ingrained the monarch is in the language: The King’s English, The King’s Highway, The King’s Speech.

It all sounds rather odd because most of us have known no different.

I’m assuming that there will be some sort of announcement once most people are home from work. Might be worth watching as television was still in its infancy when they last had to deal with this.

2 Likes

What is expected to happen when The Queen passes away.

The article is a few years old now but I’m sure the basic plan remains more or less the same.

4 Likes
4 Likes

It is Operation Unicorn first, i just learned that there is a special plan if the Queen dies in Scotland.

4 Likes

Wow they’ve all got codenames.

I’m going to have code names for my funeral plans - Operation Custard Cream,? Maybe Operation Sticky Centre Fold? I’m open to suggestions

Operation Etihad stadium burial?

Scottie
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

yeah I can see that. she’s a smoke-show too.

Operation Creampie?

1 Like

they’ve caught the two, arrested and charged already.

1 Like

I read one is and the other was still running free… caught earlier but died of self-inflicted wounds in hospital
So yes COG you are 100% correct…

shit I was reading an old update. Appears one of them went into “medical distress” after being arrested and has died.

I hope that means the RCMP beat him to death. the other was found nearby one of the crime scenes, dead.

1 Like

The Queen’s death has just been announced.

Rest in peace.

8 Likes

we will never see her likes again,

what a loss for this country,

RIP Queen Elizabeth II

6 Likes

I guess this means the Wolves match is off.

1 Like

A very sad day, the passing of the greatest monarch we’ll ever see. I won’t say god bless or prayers but I will say thank-you Ma’am. I’d take 96 now, a splendid knock.

5 Likes

May her soul rest in peace.

7 Likes

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji’un
(Surely, we belong to God, and to him we shall return).

May you rest in peace ma’am. You were a magnificent Queen for our country and a wonderful ambassador for this country around the world and a huge constant in our lives. You were always a kind and compassionate human being. You are irreplaceable.

Thank and God bless you.

15 Likes