Climate Catastrophe

Sensationalist headlines?
28 degrees is not exactly a heatwave or a “scorcher” is it?

It is in the UK.

1906, when global warming started taking effect

1906 British Isles heatwave - Wikipedia.

Tell me you don’t understand climatology without telling me you don’t understand climatology.

I didnt write the article.

Tell me you’re not a smug patronising twat without telling me you’re not a smug patronising twat.

You’re the one who posted it here acting like it’s perfectly normal weather.

Where did i say it was normal?

But you carry on disecting posts looking for minute point scoring snippets if it makes your day seem productive

This?

Bore off :roll_eyes:

1 Like

7 Likes

Unfair fight too, when interacting with one of the offended by everything cult.

Are you fighting with yourself again?

World Meteorological Organization (WMO)
A heatwave is a period when the daily maximum temperature exceeds the normal temperature by 9°F (5°C) for more than five consecutive days.

Lets see if it ends up being a heatwave then.

My point was aimed at the sensationalist headline, but like you do so often, you dug deeper looking for an angle to display your supercilious tendecies.

As per my previous post, try stepping away from the mirror sometimes.

Think theres more to be gained from just stepping away from interacting with you.
Leave it here, I wont be further responding

:rofl:

https://x.com/MikeB2023/status/1778179172856217679?t=WrlNEvCMcmzWRnXMJ2K-zg&s=03

I have no idea what the shapes and distances are, but the idea that air pollution from vehicles and point sources can be quite localized is hardly controversial. You can see real-time data for California and see most of the range in the Greater Los Angeles area, from quite clean to approaching hazardous - with the poor air region being a thoroughly understood phenomenon in the valley to the east of downtown LA.

4 Likes

Thats pushing even my sense of logic

1 Like

Worth noting that video is from a people’s question time and the audience contained a fair few people against ULEZ (can be heard loudly cheering a Conservative members criticism of Khan and ULEZ while proclaiming Susan Hall would become Mayor of London). Wouldn’t be surprised if they were the ones laughing and if their understanding of the science involved is lacking.

4 Likes