Climate Catastrophe

Plus, those headlights are aggressively bright to begin with (they must be on the border of regulation) and the people driving those vehicles are the fastest, most aggressive drivers on the road.

A Group of Scientists Suggest that Plants Feel Pain | Science Times.

no meat, no plants, we better evolve to just survive on nothing.

I will never become an everton fan :face_vomiting:

and neither should you :rofl:

Everton makes nothing looks good.

Pretty sure itā€™s been proven as fact that itā€™s Audi drivers who hold that title

My brother has a TT and you have to sit in one to experience bright light cuntism on another(lower)level.
I have a low down sport (ish)car and its unbelievable the number of drivers that have poorly adjusted lights.
Other drivers who use their driving lights(fog lights) 24/7 deserve hanging :grinning:

Emergency workers and essential service providers thank you for your support :+1:

That may have been the philosophy of someone at the NHS when my father had his second stroke and we waited 6 hours plus for an ambulance.
Not something I agree with myself as it had a somewhat negative impact on his health before he died last year.

No; that would be due to Tory cutbacks.

People who work in the NHS donā€™t tend to be misanthropic bastards, like me.

2 Likes

In Wales?
Bullshit

Plenty who already donā€™t identify as humans surely?

Do you live in Wales?
Whatā€™s your direct experience of the devolved government and the Welsh NHS?

I have direct experience of the Welsh NHs plus I have 2 family members who work in the NHS and another family member who has recently retired fro a high profile role with the Welsh NHS.
So forgive me for speaking from direct experience of the Welsh NHS
As for the veiled insult about my intelligence

GO FUCK YOURSELF and your cynicalism

If the Mods find this abusive and offensive just ban me.

Yes afraid so. same issue in Wales and itā€™s not down to the Welsh Government.

The Welsh NHS is the symptom of a broken system that is partly designed to keep Wales ā€œin its placeā€

The idea that that two linked systems supposedly managed by two different governments and happen to both be failing is daft. Has it not occurred to you that it cant be a coincidence?

2 Likes

How about taking a part of these unjustly earned benefits, and spending them for renaturing and non-fossil energy projects? Itā€™s really not rocket science, would hurt literally no-one, while helping to address a lot of current problems.

Our politic rulers are complete idiots, really.

Edit: and meanwhile, the cunts who call themselves BP bosses have decided to scale back their targets of reduction of CO2-emission.

A twat who shouldnt be taken seriously.

His entire bit can be summed up byā€¦

Hi, Iā€™m an incredibly smart person whose stated opposition to something is based on my outrageous mischaracterization of it. Look how easy to ridicule this idea is that I just invented and pretended characterizes the people who disagree with me.

1 Like

Apparently theyā€™re supposed to be funny. All I know is it seems to keep popping up in right-wing circles.

To me the woke culture is relevant and in many ways important. To me the woke culture is just to bring to the forefront inequalities, injustices etc so that these issues do not get swept under the carpet by a group of people, so that the public who deserves to know, will know especially in this world of open media unlike in the past where powerful people can keep things under wrap.

What I am uncomfortable is the extreme of the other culture which is closely related, and that is the cancel culture. To me, if a person is making racist chants or making racist remarks openly, he should be punished strongly. However, what I am uncomfortable about the cancel culture is that in some quarters, it has become a social media circus. We have seen famous people who gets away with some behaviour because they won the social media war while some ā€œlesser peopleā€ gets attacked left right centre and the worst thing is that some of these lesser people turn out innocent in the end just because ā€œsomeone identified them as the perpetratorā€, we see these very often on the social media. In the end these social media warriors who are so eager to see justice done, end up taking away the focus on the real issues and caused more injustice.

1 Like