Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Who’d have thought Frank, having spent the majority of his playing career in toxic dressing rooms, would be incapable of creating any other kind as manager.

Shocker.

3 Likes

Yep he’s a bully forsure. He’s only doing it because he’s under pressure.

Agree re. Snowflakes…not sure why that was my term of choice…shouldn’t post in the evenings when I’ve been having wine :rofl:

4 Likes

Barcley on the move to Villa on a loan move.

Chelsea need some leadership and experience to harness all that talent in a meaningful direction. Frank is very much learning on the job and doesn’t have the managerial nous. He can bully and bluster, and it will fall right for him in a few places, as it has to with all that talent… but overall the whole thing will be less than the sum of its parts and Chelsea won’t get close to challenging for the title.

Top four? It will be hard for them not to, but I expect their inexperienced manager to make hard work of it.

To a degree it makes sense as they have a lot of players and he isnt good enough to demand a place in a side at the level Chelsea aspire to. But Lampard uses him a fair amount. What Im seeing here and over the past 12 months is little clarity in his view on which of his players he needs to lean on and that is leading them to come across as scattergun in who they’re willing to listen to offers for.

1 Like

Its good business for Villa, but crikey me dont Chelsk look like an aftermarket selection box of copyrighted chocolate bars renamed for the Turkish market…

1 Like

Someone had to leave out on loan or sold, Barkley or Loftus-Cheek. Always felt it would still be Barkley in the end, no matter of Ruben being out and not playing much in the last year or so.

Nah- carry on doing it. Join the club! :wine_glass:

3 Likes

Players-stocks, exactly what I was talking about my problem with (too much of) this.

4 Likes

Yep, and he performed fairly well for them following the resumption. I think that could be a good signing by Villa as he’s what their midfield has been missing - assuming he can perform. Barkley must be a very frustrating player for managers - he’s got so many really good attributes. He’s athletic, strong, has excellent technique, good in possession, can dribble, shoot, he’s ok with his weaker foot… When he broke through as a teenager I thought he had the attributes to go on and be a brilliant footballer but for whatever reason he hasn’t realised his full potential. As a youngster he was the closest a player had come to resembling Gascoigne that I had seen.

1 Like

but he’s a bitter

1 Like

So were Fowler, Owen, Rush, Carragher, McManaman…

Not fans of them , player… Permit me to think he’s gash

1 Like

In that case so was Gascoigne and my cousin! Rooney was also a good player…I mean, I think it’s ok to think a player could be decent even if they play or played for Everton.

1 Like

Like villa are not already dislikeable enough they add this fat twat to plough up the pitch.

1 Like

A revolutionary concept which many fans will need time to come to terms with

3 Likes

Absolutely. And it why, despite much gnashing of teeth from rival fans, Chelsea will have no problem with FFP.

The loan market needs urgent reform in my opinion. No club should be allowed to treat young players like this. So many young prospects have signed for Chelsea and just disappeared. It’s deeply unethical.

3 Likes

I remember some of the bitter fans thinking he was going to be their Gerrard.

He was up until the point that Chelsea came knocking. Stevie flirted with them, then came back, Barkley went balls deep.

Of course it’s unethical; it’s a multi billion pound business.

3 Likes