Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

This is what bothers me. If Chelsea is loaning the players, they are suppose to have games and exposure which should get them a permanent deal to elsewhere, if they aren’t good enough for Chelsea. So why are they disappearing?

He certainly had more potential than he’s ever shown. We’ll see if Villa can get more out of him but my gut says he’ll be no more than ok.

I like to think that Bitters that join Liverpool have seen the light and are rewarded by losing the shadow of doom imprinted on their souls by the spirit of Moyes. They are then free to reach their potential i give you Barkley as an example. Touched by Moyes, never the same.

2 Likes

You see the criticisms of Jones overcomplicating things on Thursday. That is still Barkley some 8 years into his career.

The Athletic:

Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger will be staying at Stamford Bridge, reports Raphael Honigstein.

The Athletic has learned that the German defender had very positive talks with Jose Mourinho, and that Chelsea were in principle prepared to let him go to Tottenham on loan.

While initially open to the move, it is understood that Rudiger felt wary of the potential fall out from supporters for playing for one of Chelsea’s biggest rivals. The 27-year-old decided that he would be better served attempting to fight his way back into the Chelsea starting XI via a twelve-month stint abroad instead.

Approaches by AC Milan, Roma and Barcelona came to nothing due to financial constraints at all three clubs but Paris Saint-Germain manager Thomas Tuchel was very keen to bring in the former Stuttgart centre-back.

The PSG hierarchy felt they couldn’t sanction the deal, however, having failed to recoup significant sums via player sales. Tuchel already voiced his frustration with the French champions’ relative lack of spending this window a few days ago. Missing out on Rudiger will have done nothing to improve his mood.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek on his way to Fulham on loan.

What about central midfield depth, Super Frankie?

He’s down to 4 CM’s at the moment. 5 if we count Mason Mount. Two of which are him and Billy Gilmour. With Rudiger staying, even bloody Christensen might get a game or two at holding midfield!

1 Like

The issue would be whether they are loaning the players out for the sake of it or whether they are only loaning them out to the right club who promises to develop the player in a certain position and playing a certain number of games etc. so in that way, even if the player is deemed not good enough, there is a track record for him to be sold to a club where he can have a decent career. In a way like what we are trying to do with our players, as what happened with Brewster etc…

Just to put this into perspective, Lucas Piazon who has signed for Chelsea in 2012 as a 18 year old, today he is 26 and has been a Chelsea player for 8 years and has been on loan for 8 seasons to different clubs. You wonder what the club is doing for the player.

1 Like

He’s not an isolated example. Chelsea have a standing army of young players who can be used to game the system an keep the right side of FFP. The human cost of this canny strategy is not considered.

Why the fuck any youngster would sign for Chelsea is a mystery.

And, apparently, renewing their contracts along the way.

RLC is on 170k a week. That’s why. That is more than most of our first team.

I did make my decisions based on where I thought was a good fit for me and my development. But had I have made it to that level, and known that any single play could see the end of my career, I would have definitely considered the route that put the most money in my bank account as early as possible.

2 Likes

I think Chelsea demands more than the market price of a young player. Naturally the buying club refuses and the player is sent to another loan. Since the initial outlay for the player is very low and can be recovered from the loan fees, there’s no financial problem for Chelsea.

Who is RLC?

Rather Large Cunt,I’m guessing Frank.

8 Likes

Loftus Cheek.

He started their first game then was put on the chopping block and failed to attract any suitors because his salary is ridiculous and Chelsea and didnt want cover it. Im not sure what the deal is they eventually struck with Fulham, but Id not be surprised to see Chelsea still paying him 100k a week

Suppose if your happy to jet around then maybe Chelsea is the right place, I’d avoid them and Man City like the plague, I expect Foden either to be an exception or for him to end up playing elsewhere.

Foden is definitely an exception. Man City fans have been following him and wanting him to break through for quite some time.

Lampard confirms that Mendy is first choice for now.

1 Like

I guess that’ll be short lived,especially when he felt the need to bring Cech back out of retirement and back in the squad again,it looks like he’s clutching at straws to get the keeper role right atm.

1 Like

Heard Werner speak the other day,sounds like a right fucking muppet.

7 Likes

Last night was Chelsea’s first 0-0 since Lampard took over.

:joy:

2 Likes

They were so unimpressive last night. If you exclude the Barnsley game (because it’s Barnsley) that’s 2 wins out of 7 from them now.

Pulisic looked a shadow of the player that done us at Anfield, Werner was the worst player on the pitch and couldn’t trap a bag of cement, Mount and Havertz not involved at all, Zouma all over the place, Jorginho lucky to stay on the pitch.

I think it’s finally dawning on Chelsea fans that the attacking players they bought aren’t world class and certainly aren’t on the level of what Liverpool and City have. I just hope Frank doesn’t do too badly and he can hold on for a while longer, I’d love to see him shouting at opposition managers for years to come.

3 Likes