I always thought that the words were

“Stamford Bridge is falling down”?

:thinking::nerd_face:

1 Like

Looks like Chelsea outbid Arsenal.

No attackers? oh I’ll just buy one.

Hate football nowadays

1 Like

So, we’ve come from around €40m to €100m for this guy?

:joy:

Let’s not forget that Chelsea have practically agreed Nkunku for next summer.

1 Like

Yet another forward who isnt a striker for a side with too many forwards who arent strikers and need an actual striker

4 Likes

Surely they must be flouting the supposed FFP rules???

These are the players (Ziyech, Christian Pulisic, Kai Havertz, Jorginho, Cesar Azpilicueta, Kalidou Koulibaly and Aubameyang) that according to the Telegraph must go to fund the new ones.

Havertz surprises me a little bit, if that’s true. Because the Telegraph did a similar thing for United not long ago and now Fred has signed a new deal, De Gea might do it as well, etc.

To predict what are Chelsea going to do in a transfer window, especially a summer one, is arguably the hardest thing to predict in football.

Could be a few directors and managers between now and then, let alone players.

1 Like

Did Fast Food FC just announce the Mudryk transfer while their game is on?

Sack the whole lot of them, who are not watching the game.

Turn off the club’s Wi-Fi for 90 minutes.

Thought i read somewhere before (can’t find now) that a new owner is allowed to put his own money into the club for the first three years and not have to worry about FFP. I could be wrong and someone might know more than me.

1 Like

8 and a half years lol.

If this kid isn’t half as good as this deal suggests, then it’s one of the weirdest transfers in modern football.

I thought when the Saudi’s bought Newcastle that they were limited in what they could spend due to FFP?

Chelsea won’t care, they can cut their loss any time they want and buy the next hyped kid whenever they want for as much as they want.

It’s times like these where you would miss Kopstar.

I don’t think they are limited but might want people to think they are limited.

Considering Newcastle spent little under the previous owner their spend over 3 years will be fine until they find a cousin’s company to sponsor them in a few years time.

1 Like

Haven’t seen Jase post for a while now. :smile::smile:

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-15 at 18.24.55

Zoran almost as much obsessed with this guy as Dutch is with Gakpo.

I’m curious, especially when someone costs so much and I’ve never heard of him.

There are hidden gems out there, par example, I never heard of Ederson when City signed him (although for a much lesser fee).

But also a bunch of overpaid transfers. A quick look at the top 50 most expensive transfers proves that, about half of them were/are not what was expected.

Perhaps that’s the premium you pay sometimes.