Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Potter is just a shit cheque book manager.

1 Like

I still remember those heady days of six months ago when Cucurella, Sterling, Fofana and Koulibaly were going to transform them into title contenders.

I hope, for the good of football, this blows right up in their fucking faces.

4 Likes

But it does not fit into the narrative of those fans who love to make it a FSG vs Klopp thing. And Klopp being so unhappy about not being supported by the owners, went on to sign an extension in April. Right.

1 Like

I thought they would have learnt from their mistakes in their previous ownership reign. They supported Lampard with 200m, Tuchel with 200m and both were gone within months. I thought finally they gotten Potter who came from Brighton knowing how to build a team of players playing as a team rather than just buying expensive players with no strategy. But I am wrong, the owner is just another egomaniac who just suddenly came onto a new toy and wants to flex his muscle. He is going to get stuck with plenty of players who are unhappy on long and expensive contracts in a season or two.

Indeed, and I suspect that FSG might well defer to Jurgen quite often over who and when to buy, although the owners would have the final say if it came down to the money simply not being available. As for this transfer window, I don’t believe that the money simply wasn’t there.

1 Like

I say Potter has absolutely no say in what’s happening tbh.

1 Like

With so many signings so quickly how can their fanbase even connect with all these new faces…

Football is well and truly fucked.

1 Like

The reality is that under FSG, we can’t rebuild again and compete with clubs like City, Chelsea, Newcastle etc.

enzo signed 8 and half year deal. UEFA not closed that loop hole yet then

It seems a complete disorganised mess of a strategy which looks good on twitter but is massively risky.

The reality is they have players sat on big contracts ending in 8 years, what if they get injured, or don’t fit in? They also have a huge and bloated squad which I believe will lead to lots of unhappy players. As others have pointed out, an ever revolving door of managers compounds all of the above.

2 Likes

The new boy from Ukraine is already in trouble for being racist. He’s now a fan favourite.

Chelsea giving 8 year contracts isnt a problem under FFP(or whatever the new rules)

Be that as it may, they now have players Mudryk, Madueke, Felix who can change the outcome of a match in a split second.

I would be surprised if they do not finish well ahead of us.

What Boehly has actually done after bringing Potter in as a new manager… he has now given him a whole new work-force to get a tune out of… No excuses from Potter now not to get the playing side working to his instruction

1 Like

Imagine if they stay below us for the rest of the season…

Haven’t they always had players like that?

It’s actually doing it that’s the problem…

Also, Chelsea now have too many players, and at least one will not be registered.

1 Like

Friday night :expressionless::expressionless: