Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Is there some kind of dodgy scam going on here?

1 Like

This is the Chelsea thread.

1 Like

This spell as a manager will do wonder’s for Frank’s golf game because it’s not going to get interrupted anymore.

3 Likes

Probably somehow get two more failings before people realise he is the standard of Tactics Tim.

1 Like

Tories have a way of failing upwards.

Probably get the City job when Guardiola’s heart explodes from crack.

Needs to get on Mastermind.

Frank’s tactical assessment of the match. Also, sometimes you read a sentence that just makes you laugh. Italics are mine.

Brighton coach Roberto De Zerbi, who took over the Seagulls when Potter departed the south coast for his short and fruitless stint at Chelsea and is now on course to guide them into Europe next season for the first time, praised the way his players dominated the Blues.

3 Likes

He’s a fraud. Nice career as a goalscoring midfielder, can’t begrudge him that. Iffy at Derby, bad at Chelsea, worse at Everton, bad again at Chelsea.

As a manager there’s nothing there.

5 Likes

His Derby team was stocked and he achieved a playoff place with a team that should have got automatic place.

They then nosed dived because the money they’d put in, Rooney for me did far better considering they were playing with a seriously depleted squad.

3 Likes

Half his goals were deflected.

2 Likes

Highest IQ in the footballing world…allegedly. :rofl:

And we wouldn’t take them right now?

I keep wondering how he gets these jobs coming. Right after his first Chelsea stint, it should have been curtains for him in terms of getting a job at an upper-echelon club. But no, he keeps being appointed, with always the same outcome.

1 Like

I’d take any midfielder who is willing to have a shot. If you don’t buy a ticket, you can’t win the lottery.

1 Like

I’ll win the lottery more often if I buy a ticket when the odds are better!

Okay, I’m done torturing the metaphor.

It was. His next job was Everton.

:joy: I meant at a Premier league club.

Lets not forget the other half being penalties