Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Figure it out. The guy got a club with a great set of players and a stable manager and he proceeds to throw it down the drain.

Yeah. He hasn’t figured that out yet.

Chelsea’s probably the only club where managers except Fwank who are sacked get their reputation enhanced

Ah that’s why they signed 8 year contracts.

1 Like

Is it true Boehly has been in the UK since the mid 90s when he studied at LSE?

That would concern me all the more, if I were a Chelsea fan. It’s not like FSG’s early days of not fully grasping the relationship between club and support. They learnt quickly after a few embarrassments.

If Boehly’s been in the UK intermittently for 25 odd years and he still doesn’t get it, he probably never will.

1 Like

If they sign Poch he will help to whip it into shape and get a tune out of them. But there will need to be a hug clearing of the decks, and he will need backing to see it through.

Boehly hasn’t shown any sort of good judgment so far.

Not really. He did some post-graduate work at LSE, but it doesnt seem like he was there for very long. Likely a short diploma course or something. What is reported of his early career has him back in the US working very shortly after he earned his US undergrad degree.

Chelsea were kind a trendy club at the time he was studying there (the Hoddle to Gullit era) where they were loaded up with entertaining older foreign players. It’s possible his time in London then sparked an interest in Chelsea, but it doesnt seem he was there very long

1 Like

Say What GIF by Luke Guy

2 Likes

Potential Sales/Releases:
Edouard Mendy
Kepa Arrizabalaga
Marcus Bettinelli
Kalidou Koulibaly
Trevoh Chalobah
Marc Cucurella
Cesar Azpilicueta
N’Golo Kante
Denis Zakaria (Loan)
Mateo Kovacic
Conor Gallagher
Mason Mount
Kai Havertz
Raheem Sterling
Christian Pulisic
Hakim Ziyech
Joao Felix (Loan)
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Armando Broja

1 Like

Not aware of his fitness record, but wouldn’t mind having him for a decent fee and wages.

I’d take him and Havertz, yep.

Id take Havertz

I’d take Kepa for shootouts.

'Cause he thinks he’s really good at those.

Ziyech , Havertz and Cucurella

Havertz, Mount and Gallagher for me if you’re taking from those wanks.

Kova - he’s a good footballer, but injuries would be my concern with him. What’s the point of getting shot of Naby, Ox etc, and then adding an almost 30 year old with a fair few niggly injuries the last couple of years.

Kova is averaging 43.8 games per season since he’s been at Chelsea. Add to that more game time for Croatia, especially since Rakitic retired internationally. Understand the frustration with some of our players in last years, but it’s hard to tick all boxes and find borgs who are never ever injured. There are levels to how injury prone certain players are. Kova can’t go in the same sentence as Ox or Keita, in terms of availability.

Poch close to be confirmed.

2 Likes

Hope he takes over immediately might still have chance of CL.

Us not them of course.

5 Likes

Hes got one heck of a job on his hands. Massivley bloated squad, more incoming, and he will prob want his own player or two.

He’s better suited to Chelsea than Potter in terms of handling egos and very rich squads.

Boehley will no doubt keep Poch on a plank