Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Tuchel is such a humorless wanker. I’m desperate to see him lead Chelsea into Europa League.

8 Likes

Have any of the their new recruits done anything worth mentioning this season? It’s the old lot that has carried Chelsea so far.

2 Likes

The keeper has probably made the biggest impact of the summer signings, which is more a reflection of Kepa than Mendy.

4 Likes

I won’t continue to belabor the Havertz situation but because I absolutely loved the kid and posted here that very thing. Big difference between he and Werner, Havertz has many tools in his tool box and Werner is a one trick pony.

It’s fascinating - but not completely surprising - to watch what is happening for him. IMO he left Germany a year (maybe 2) too soon. Leverkusen don’t have great recent form but they haven’t missed Havertz at all. Even a little bit.

I will say this with complete objectivity: it’s fair to say he was a one season wonder with A LOT of hype. He was an enigma even to his own club, no one really knew what his best or natural position was or should be. He looks completely out of his depth in England and it’s only going to be worse the longer he struggles with confidence. It was a positive to see Tuchel giving him time at CF (or False-9, whatever they call it in Tuchel’s system) because I posted back on TIA that I believe CF is Havertz long term most natural position.

6 Likes

Jesus, I just saw their score from today :no_mouth:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Beat Arsenal and all of a sudden we are two points behind Chelsea, with an easier run in.

Our league form has been rubbish, obviously, but a modest uptick and we might yet nab top four.

As for Pulisic, I like the player and would love him here. Remember what he did to us? Dribbling, pace, finishing. Once he gets a couple of Klopp hugs he will be world class.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ve got no concern about the point difference per se. If we are at anything close to our best I’d expect us to easily make up the points difference on every team vying for 4th, even with only 8 games to go after today. The issue is how close can we get to that. Including a win today, think it will probably take us 20 points over the last 8 games to do it, and I just haven’t seen much since the lock down to suggest we can go on a run of 6 wins and 2 draws from 8 games.

3 Likes

I agree, but maybe, just maybe… this international break sees a little corner turned. Prior to the break we looked better with two defenders in the middle of the defence. Kabak is a youngster trying to make enough of an impression and he is giving it his all. Philipps is limited, but good in the air and gives his all too. Fabinho in front of them adds authority to the midfield.

Hopefully we put a few performances together.

3 Likes

Yeah I was a massive fan of Havertz it’s a bit sad to seem him struggle, on a personal level, Chelsea can get fucked personally.

Mendy has probably be their best signing due to the fact Kepa was so poor, another who I expected might be better

1 Like

Pulisic done his hammy yesterday.

Is he category: 'injury prone’ already?

2 Likes

When you look at the stupid situations that cause him to pull up, I think it’s really difficult to argue anything else. Yesterday it was like he’d realized he’d left his shin pads in the changing rooms…he was just ambling out back onto the pitch and then just turned around and walked off. If you can twang your hamstring like that then it’s looking pretty bleak for him.

2 Likes

Definitely leaves the impression of someone who is rarely 100% fit and for long sustained periods. Technically, has a lot of nice tools. But there is room for further development with him both on the pitch and to remain fit for longer periods to start with.

Tuchel is a tit.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. As you were…

6 Likes

What has he done now???

But yeah, I agree too.

Bit of a handbags situation with Sergio Conceicao in which the Portugezer is complaining about tuchel being an arse. He is undoubtedly right, but at the same time Conceicao seems to get into emotionally charged disagreements with opposition managers a lot. Pretty sure he got into it with Pirlo during the Juve tie and Prilo is one of the least fiesty guys in football.

1 Like

He fell out with Guardiola as well I think

Totally understandable

4 Likes

As a similarly afflicted man, he needs to commit to a shaven head. That comb over is doing him no favours.

An old clip of Tuchel during his days at Mainz.

2 Likes