Daft Prick Boehly‘s Blue Billion Pound Plastic Bottlejobs

Why would we loan a guy who basically just goes here 3 more years and whatever you fancy?

4 Likes

To prevent the alternative which would be a tearful goodbye to 3 key players and since we aint got no fucker that’s willing to enter talks with the players…:slight_smile:

1 Like

So would you sign Salah to a 10 year deal?

VVD to one as well?

There is the desire to sign those 2 up and there is silliness and Chelsea are plain silliness.

If you think Chelsea is the correct model then I’d suggest you go and support them and enjoy the dysfunctional soap opera.

1 Like

They extended Palmer and Jackson to another 2 years? That’s what I was reacting to. That’ll work out nicely for both Virg and Mo. Getting these contracts sorted has to be seen as priority over the coming few months, I don’t think anyone wants to be revisiting this at Christmas being in the same situation as we are today.

Let’s see what the club does before criticising it.

They may have worked out for them but they are also selling youth players to remain within the rules of spending.

The club is being run like a pyramid scheme.

2 Likes
3 Likes

The Jackson extension, still can’t work out the reasoning other than “Chelsea doing Chelsea things”.

Is there an accounting angle to this needless extension that I’m missing?

Enjoyed that article.

1 Like

We sign Ngumoha from these prats.

Chelsea’s £76.5m hotel sale cleared by Premier League (youtube.com)

2 Likes

They have left Palmer, Fofana, and Lavia out of the Europa squad, two of whom at least are key players if fit.

They can make changes to the squad in the new year for the KO rounds so you could maybe expect the first two at least to get added back in at that point, but this is not a good look for UEFA with clubs treating one of their bloated competitions like this.

1 Like

Considering their result against Servette is possibly a risk.

1 Like

I was reading a piece this morning talking about supposed significant issues in the relationship between Boehly and Eghbali that have emerged since the end of last season, and how even though Boehly seems to get all the coverage it is now Eghbali who has far more of a presence at Chelsea.

This story would align with that.

3 Likes

BREAKING: Clearlake are open to buying out Todd Boehly but will not sell their shares in Chelsea - YouTube

youtube link for those who don’t have fb

Isn’t Palmer suppose to be one of their best players?

It’s more of keeping him and Lavia fit for PL.

1 Like

I mean, surely if I were Clearlake and I could even just brake even I’d be out of that wreck?

Imagine if they one day try and win on the footie pitch instead of the transfer market and the back pages